<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gustavus Adolphus said:
Hey guys! I love the 1755 mod, and I wanted to try this one, but I couldn't find a download section, is it not out yet, or am I just bad at looking?

no, it's still under development..

Bearskull21 said:
marchal davout said:
is this a starwars mod?

I dont think so...

I don't even know how to respond to this.... I mean I want to flame the hell out of him, but I just cannot comprehend how anyone could think that a mod named "1776 American Revolution" could be about starwars, and subsequently do not know the right words to use to offend him.

olliewilliams01 said:
Bearskull21 said:
marchal davout said:
is this a starwars mod?

I dont think so...

I don't even know how to respond to this.... I mean I want to flame the hell out of him, but I just cannot comprehend how anyone could think that a mod named "1776 American Revolution" could be about starwars, and subsequently do not know the right words to use to offend him.

That was my reaction...I didnt know what to say...

Bearskull21 said:
olliewilliams01 said:
Bearskull21 said:
marchal davout said:
is this a starwars mod?

I dont think so...

its blowing my mind..... I mean it just seems too stupid to be a troll...... stupid isn't even the right word for it, I mean.... it's like someone asking if you can use an xbox as a toaster..... that's not even a good analogy, but I can't think of a better one at the moment.

waswar said:
Hes an mm mod palyer, can't blame them, they troll anyone that doesn't have an ugly looking shako in their mod, and we have our manly tricornes  :twisted:

Hehe, tricornes are the way to go. Especially if they have big feathers in them  :lol: and they also dont get stuck in tree branches like the shakos do.

corytlh said:
waswar said:
Hes an mm mod palyer, can't blame them, they troll anyone that doesn't have an ugly looking shako in their mod, and we have our manly tricornes  :twisted:

Hehe, tricornes are the way to go. Especially if they have big feathers in them  :lol: and they also dont get stuck in tree branches like the shakos do.

yeah, that always pisses me off, your just walking along, minding your own business, when suddenly your shako gets knocked off your head by a treebranch. Happened to me this morning.

Something to take from the 1755 forum, that our "forts" or "outposts" should have a gunsmith or the like at it, this was suggested by kiriel, and that diplomacy should be implemented, which was suggested by ajolin.

I was thinking, that it might be advantageous to add more economy to the game, one of the most important aspect from the war was the British Treasury being so full, and the Continental Congress having to rely on personal relations with prominent businessmen of the time. If we use Diplomacy we could replace the "Guild" with a prominent businessman from the time period, it may be hard to implement, but if you have a good relation with him he could reward you with money. Something to think about if its possible...

Bear

marchal davout said:
is this a starwars mod?
[/quote]
[/quote]
its blowing my mind..... I mean it just seems too stupid to be a troll...... stupid isn't even the right word for it, I mean.... it's like someone asking if you can use an xbox as a toaster..... that's not even a good analogy, but I can't think of a better one at the moment.
[/quote]
HA HA HA HA HA ........ :grin: :grin: :grin: THAT WAS A GOOD ANALOGY, ACTUALLY!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
THAT HAD TO BE JUST A JOKE, ANYWAY. AND A CLEAN, INNOCENT ONE.
I LOVE HOW CLEAN AND BEHAVED THE ATHMOSPHERE IS ON OUR TOPICS. ISN IT GUYS??
THIS IS WHAT I MEANT WITH A RESTRICTED MOD FOR SUPPORTERS. :grin: :grin:
I HAPPENED TO VISIT SOME OTHERS AND READ SWEARING, INSULTING......BAH!
I M VERY HAPPY WITH ALL YOU GUYS, I SEND A BIIIG HUG TO ALL OF YOU.

Bearskull21, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, MATE. :grin:
HOPE YOU ARE TAKING A NOTE OF ALL INTERESTING THINGS YOU ALL SAY, FOR ME TO SEE WHAT CAN BE MADE IN 1776 (and apply it in 1755, sometimes). I ASK TOM (auldman) AND YOU TO PUT DOWN A TROOP TREE AND GENERAL IDEAS ON HOW TO TRANSFORM BRYT IN 1776.
WE WILL SEND YOU OUR LAST TEAM MAILS AND FROM NOW ON, I WILL INCLUDE YOU IN THEM, AS WE DECIDED :grin:
PLS ASK KINDLY TO GENTLEMEN UP ABOVE TO DELETE POSTS WITH BIG PICS, POSTED OVER AND OVER!!! IT TAKES ALL THE SPACE :grin: :grin:
CIAO GAB
PLS DO NOT SEND PM TO ME. I STILL GET A TONS. REALLY, PLEASE!!
1776 IS STILL NOT PLAYABLE, SO GUYS PLS DO NOT ASK FOR IT BEFORE.....MARCH 2011, OK?

Are you going to put some type of wooden forts in game? I mean that was common at 18th century, Generals and leaders built forts at important locations and kept the enemy out.

In Empire Total War, I built a series of wooden forts on the roads connecting north to the south of America. I garrisoned them with so much tactical dispositions that the enemy army had to pass from desert and not on roads.

John Felton said:
Are you going to put some type of wooden forts in game? I mean that was common at 18th century, Generals and leaders built forts at important locations and kept the enemy out.

In Empire Total War, I built a series of wooden forts on the roads connecting north to the south of America. I garrisoned them with so much tactical dispositions that the enemy army had to pass from desert and not on roads.
yes here:
http://img60.xooimage.com/files/d/f/8/castle-tehlorg1-256ad93.png

http://img64.xooimage.com/files/e/e/2/castle-tehlorg2-256ad95.png

http://img60.xooimage.com/files/e/8/3/castle-tehlorg3-256ad9b.png

http://img64.xooimage.com/files/5/d/9/castle-tehlorg4-256ad9d.png

John Felton said:
CIAO FELTON,
IF YOU LL JOIN TO BE A 1755 SUPPORTER, YOU LL SEE IN A SHORT TIME A HUGE NUMBER OF FORTS, FROM SMALLEST (like in Alan s link) TO BIGGEST.
THEN WE WILL TURN THEM IN 1776.
ALSO MANY BEAUTIFUL OLD BRYTENWALDA ONES WILL REMAIN.
AWAITING YOU ON 1755 AS A SUPPORTER, TOO
CIAO!!
GAB

GABRILDURO said:
Bearskull21, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, MATE. :grin:
HOPE YOU ARE TAKING A NOTE OF ALL INTERESTING THINGS YOU ALL SAY, FOR ME TO SEE WHAT CAN BE MADE IN 1776 (and apply it in 1755, sometimes). I ASK TOM (auldman) AND YOU TO PUT DOWN A TROOP TREE AND GENERAL IDEAS ON HOW TO TRANSFORM BRYT IN 1776.

Well my general inclination would be that every faction tree start with the commonest of troops i.e. untrained partisans to semi-trained militia and then progress to regulars. I think where Bear and I will have to touch base the most is in which units/regiments of regulars should be at the lowest end of the spectrum and the more elite units at the top. Cavalry should be the highest. Just being priviledged to get a horse should mean one has advanced up the tree and officers should be at the very highest (and they should not change to "standard bearers" at any time during the game).

marchal davout said:
is this a starwars mod?

I like the Napoleonic period too and I also like shakos. Why is there this infantile need to even decide which period is better? That really is just foolishness. I am glad you enjoy your mod though. Maybe your perspective will broaden as you get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom