<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemboo said:
Adorno said:
Oh okay. In that case good job  :smile:
Thx i might have to reduce the bump effect a little its a little tense when your really close to someone.
Hi, Nemboo
CIAO ADORNO, NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
GREAT THINGS YOU DID FOR ALL OF US AND M&B !!
....but I don t understand what you guys are speaking about. Could be my bad english.
Do you want to help 1776 development? Or make a new mod?
Anyway AoFI (Shredzorz) should authorize use of his textures for new mods, like he did with me.
In case of joining me in 1776 project, no problem. I am already authorized.
By the way Nemboo, great job!!!

Doom Bunny said:
Hellsmaster21 said:
you need to figure out how to incorporate artillery, bronze cannons and such. These were very important to fortress seiges and field combat. Also Napoleonic field tactics for infantry.

Bit early for Napoleonic tactics.
CIAO BOTH OF YOU, I D LOVE ADD ARTILLERY BUT I NEED HELP FROM QUALIFIED MODDERS

Continental Line Infantry
continentallineinfantry.jpg

standard-bearer
standardvd.jpg

Minutemen
minuteman.jpg

Green Mountain Rangers
green0.jpg

GABRILDURO said:
Nemboo said:
Adorno said:
Thx i might have to reduce the bump effect a little its a little tense when your really close to someone.
Hi, Nemboo
....but I don t understand what you guys are speaking about. Could be my bad english.
Anyway AoFI (Shredzorz) should authorize use of his textures for new mods, like he did with me.
Sorry for not posting back earlier. Bean kinda bussy.
And yeah i would like to join the team. Although im a bit bussy at the moment so it'll be on off and when i can spare the time for modding.
Btw i can doo both sound editing, 3d modelling and im learning to do 2d texturing  :grin:
Did a little sound creating in Stalker Cs.

Nemboo said:
GABRILDURO said:
Nemboo said:
Adorno said:
Hi, Nemboo
And yeah i would like to join the team. Although im a bit bussy at the moment so it'll be on off and when i can spare the time for modding.
Btw i can doo both sound editing, 3d modelling and im learning to do 2d texturing  :grin:
waaww..greatt :eek:...can you make a Map Nemboo..?? like American Colonies Map..??

Well, Nemboo,
I would ACTUALLY have a need:

RIGHT NOW ON 1776 PROJECT I HAVE A BRYTENWALDA MAP, IRELAND AND GB.
I SEE FROM YOUR OLD POSTS YOU HAVE MAP EXPERIENCE.
COULD YOU ACTUALLY JUST "CONNECT" THE TWO PARTS WITH LAND AND, LEAVE WATER EAST AND SOUTH, LAND WEST AND LAND+WATER NORTH FOR GREAT LAKES.?
WITH SUCH CHANGES THE NEW MAP WOULD LOOK LIKE "NORTH EAST" OF U.S.A.
...IT IS JUST THAT ME AND NOBODY IN MY TEAM KNOWS HOW TO DO IT.
I WANT TO START 1776 IN 2/3 DAYS (and leave 1755, (NOW v. 1!!!),  alone for few weeks). BUT MAP IS STEP ONE.
BY THE WAY BRYT MAP IS UPSIDE DOWN. ANY IDEAS HOW TO AT LEAST TURN NORTH UP?
PLEASE FEED BACK
THX CIAO
GAB

waaww..greatt :eek:...can you make a Map Nemboo..?? like American Colonies Map..??
[/quote]
ALAN.....WE GOT SAME IDEA AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!
NEMBOO, I INTRODUCE YOU TO ALAN, MY TEAMMATE

This sounds like a great idea (Although I expected a troll face to pop up seing as this was a 1776 mod based on a 600's mod :grin:.

I can join as a modeller.

HI MAN!!!
I know you, and I remember reading your posts around because of your wonderful avatar (zulu kind....and the Zulu mod in project??? Who knows!!)
Actually I made my team and we are pretty happy with it, we just need a "friggen" nEW WORLD MAP. Anybody that can help is welcome....we are getting late on 1776 mod for this MAP problem

Nodscouter said:
This sounds like a great idea (Although I expected a troll face to pop up seing as this was a 1776 mod based on a 600's mod :grin:. SORRY I DON T UNDERSTAND THIS, CAN YOU AXPLAIN IT?
I can join as a modeller.

GABRILDURO said:
ALAN.....WE GOT SAME IDEA AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!
NEMBOO, I INTRODUCE YOU TO ALAN, MY TEAMMATE
[/quote]
hihihi yes.. :eek: cause i think the american colonies map is very urgent yo make now for 1755 old frontier mod and 1776 american revolution.. :mrgreen:
I apologize in this week I'm a little busy. I have to record a new songs for my band in the studio. but I alwasy monitor this forum and email and making british and france uniform now,,

This mod is really great man :grin: :grin:
4443045641_6ce48e43ed.jpg
the-battle-of-camden.jpg
monongahela-illustration-l.jpg

And I love this movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsq6Cd4Rf0&feature=related

WOWW, nice paintings.... who are the white dressed men?
thomaser said:

And I love this movie I AGREE!!
But did you try 1755??

GABRILDURO said:
thomaser said:

But did you try 1755??
i think the white dressed men are from Second Rhode Island Regiment of Infantry
secondrhodeislandregime.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
thomaser said:

But did you try 1755??
i think the white dressed men are from Second Rhode Island Regiment of Infantry
secondrhodeislandregime.jpg
cool....but they look a little like icecreamers!!!
Good night guys....I am going to sleep...my first night as a 46 years old man.  he he he he
CIAO ALAN...you are ALWAYS a big help and a good friend.

Hello, I am attempting to retexture a body from -IYI-O-R-T for this mod.  I got a loincloth to look convincing enough from a native body but the bottom legs are an issue.  I copied the native male calf meshes from the commonres folder into the brf I am working with.  I changed the material so it points to the retextured manbody8.dds.  I added a line to the item_kinds1.txt from a copied boot mesh and changed the mesh it uses to the renamed calf mesh [L I believe].  In game it is invisible.

Same deal with the retextured hands almost.  They appear but they are always open.  There is no rigging to copy from the native meshes and since I am no modeller [retexturer is more like it]  I am at a loss at what to do to start fixing these issues.  This is the first mod I've helped with so any suggestions will be welcome.  I do remember reading about a similar issue here on the forum but I was not modding at the time so I didn't save that page and I haven't found it again using the search.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the correct direction.

crumbs said:
Hello, I am attempting to retexture a body from -IYI-O-R-T for this mod.  I got a loincloth to look convincing enough from a native body but the bottom legs are an issue.  I copied the native male calf meshes from the commonres folder into the brf I am working with.  I changed the material so it points to the retextured manbody8.dds.  I added a line to the item_kinds1.txt from a copied boot mesh and changed the mesh it uses to the renamed calf mesh [L I believe].  In game it is invisible.

Same deal with the retextured hands almost.  They appear but they are always open.  There is no rigging to copy from the native meshes and since I am no modeller [retexturer is more like it]  I am at a loss at what to do to start fixing these issues.  This is the first mod I've helped with so any suggestions will be welcome.  I do remember reading about a similar issue here on the forum but I was not modding at the time so I didn't save that page and I haven't found it again using the search.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the correct direction.
waa coooooL...keep up the good work everybody  :eek:

GABRILDURO said:
thomaser said:

But did you try 1755??

Yes man I thite :grin: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom