<<<<< DOWNLOAD >>>>>> -Main Topic- +POLL

PLEASE ANSWER: What did you like more in 1755 Old Frontier? (thx to all of you!!!)

• The flora and panoramas, forests, rivers

Votes: 232 11.5%
  • The sounds of people and battles

Votes: 234 11.6%
  • The music

Votes: 148 7.3%
  • The indians

Votes: 342 16.9%
  • The european troops

Votes: 801 39.7%
  • I cannot decide. I love all that mix!

Votes: 699 34.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiriel said:
He will need the module system does someone beside me speaks french ? also he is using steam to chat . You welcome if i can help i'm glad to :wink:
EXPERT EN MODULE_PYTON!!!! ha ha ha .....that was pretty much misunderstandable, wasn it?
No, seriously, thx very much, my french friend.
Only problem is a french speacking person, but if he contacts us we will handle that in some way. .....oui ?!

THX JESTUS FOR HELPING AROUND. ABOUT YOUR OLD POST, MY ANSWERS BELOW:
Jestus said:
I just started playing the new version, and one thing I wish to ask is: is there any way to turn off the "unsheathing" sound whenever you click on something? It's getting really annoying.
I LOVE IT BUT YOU CAN CHANGE IT IN SOUNDS. IS THE "CLICK " SOUND.
Other than that I have nothing negative to say at the moment. All else looks good!
Edit: Oh, one other thing. I agree with SR, you start off with WAY too many things owned. It's practically gamebreaking. In my opinion, you should start off with nothing at all and have to earn it all.
CONSIDER OTHER PEOPLE TASTE, ALSO. MANY ASKED ME TO ADD MANY MORE THINGS.
ALSO THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM. JUST GET RIDD OF WHAT YOU DO NOT NEED.
I LIKE TO EARN THINGS LIKE YOU SAY AND AS A PLAYER OF OTHER MODS I WOULD THROW THINGS AT THE BEGINNING AND START WITH MY .....PANTS ONLY!!!!
IT IS A FREE CHOICE OF THE PLAYER
Also, why do we start off with a banner even if we aren't a nobleman?
PERHAPS I WILL TAKE THAT OFF
I like this new map, but it seems like this update has given us way too much to start out with.
REMEMBER TO SAY THX TO LEAD AND CRUMBS FOR FAST FIXING.

GABRILDURO said:
Kiriel said:
He will need the module system does someone beside me speaks french ? also he is using steam to chat . You welcome if i can help i'm glad to :wink:
EXPERT EN MODULE_PYTON!!!! ha ha ha .....that was pretty much misunderstandable, wasn it?
No, seriously, thx very much, my french friend.
Only problem is a french speacking person, but if he contacts us we will handle that in some way. .....oui ?!

yes i believe he will but do you have steam so we can chat .

keno18 said:
Is there a patch to fix starting in old frontier 1755 v2.5  :?:
ARE YOU GUYS READING ABOVE YOUR POSTS?!
C'MON KENO!
YES, GO TO http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2547

PLEASE EVERYBODY.....ALWAYS READ POSTS BEFORE YOURS.......LIKE WE ALSO DO.
WE LOOSE TIME SAYING SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER

hello i'm the conact  of kiriel i would like to help you wi the python language but we need to talk with my team speak : 213.186.50.213:9513

the patch fixed fiefs problem but now there is no smoke after each shot  :sad:

nah it works, fool me unchecked "particle effect"

QBDU07 said:
hello i'm the conact  of kiriel i would like to help you wi the python language but we need to talk with my team speak : 213.186.50.213:9513
Ciao, thx for posting here about helping.
But I do not understand....
What do you mean with: "...talk with my team speak : 213.186.50.213:9513 "
Is that a telephone number?
Oh, I am the team leader, by the way, and we need an expert in module python mostly for handlying actions and things on the different maps.

GABRILDURO said:
Bearskull21 said:
Thank you for the update Jestus.
DEAR Bearskull21, I OFFICIALLY NOMINATE YOU "1755&1776 HISTORICAL EXPERT, OK?
PLS TAKE CARE OF RESEARCH, WHEN ASKED, AND FEEDBACK WITH OTHER SUPPORTERS.
CIAO & THX
GAB
ps .....I LOVE that avatar that you have, aiming in the woods!!!!!!!
........but next time that you ask smth that was already said many times.....we will lock you in a house full of mad hurons!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks a lot Gab, I appreciate it. I will surely give help to anyone who asks. Sorry about the repetitive posts, apologies. I have a few suggestions about 1755 that have to do with the history of the mod. If anyone would like to hear them let me know where to post them and they are all yours. Also to those who are doing 1776, if you would like help with the history I am more than willing to help.

Bear

213.186.50.213:9513 ITS MY ADRESS team speak 3 you can download here  http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

We can discuss, then I need a translator, he will be more practical

Does anybody still want me to be working on text? I also thought I was helping with research but that appears assigned to someone else. Quite willing to step aside but would rather be asked.

Auldman said:
Does anybody still want me to be working on text? I also thought I was helping with research but that appears assigned to someone else. Quite willing to step aside but would rather be asked.
Auldmaaaannnn... :cool:
auldman, I've checked your email, and try menus.txt that you sent to me. you're right, when enter the game is always error :sad:
after I check, you were wrong in writing.
here: take_a_ship_to_La Presentation
you forgot to put _ after La
its supposed to be like this: take_a_ship_to_La_Presentation
now it's correct.

please fix your menus.txt

ok ok ok
well be careful my friend...hihihiii :wink: :wink: :eek:

Alan De Soison said:
Auldman said:
auldman, I've checked your email, and try menus.txt that you sent to me. you're right, when enter the game is always error :sad:

well be careful...hihi :wink:

Ahhhhhh! Thanks Alan! Right well it was my first attempt. I'll pay better attention next time. I'll be back at it tomorrow and hopefully will soon be getting everything fixed up right.

Sorry I was cranky. I love the mod and genuinely am pleased other history buffs are jumping in.  So yes I'd be pleased to collaborate on 1776 research with Bear. We're both at universities so we can access a lot of material if needed.

Alan I'll fix the error and also go over that menus.txt again before starting to edit the other files.

Auldman said:
Alan De Soison said:
Auldman said:
well be careful...hihi :wink:
Ahhhhhh! Thanks Alan! Right well it was my first attempt. I'll pay better attention next time. I'll be back at it tomorrow and hopefully will soon be getting everything fixed up right.
Sorry I was cranky. I love the mod and genuinely am pleased other history buffs are jumping in.  So yes I'd be pleased to collaborate on 1776 research with Bear. We're both at universities so we can access a lot of material if needed. Alan I'll fix the error and also go over that menus.txt again before starting to edit the other files.
Auldie!
I am happy to see that you answersed to your own doubts before I did. :grin:
Bear is a friend and very willing to help. He will make your historical effort lighter, just as you are helping Alan, right?
The only difference is that Alan never takes things bad, but always works as a team mate, for a team-goal.
I made you team mate, to help us in first person, but you are still a reference for historical issues.!! And I count on you for always keeping an eye on that.
But now that Bear is "officially" with us, you will not have to loose time in answering to supporters about 1755/1776 historical issues.
UUUff.....that was long to write, and I did it just because you are a special person to us......but next time you do it in ITALIAN, so you ll see how long and what an effort it takes!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
NOW, have a look here:
mb13c.jpg

smoke is less, but still there. And...Lennyyyy, your Irlandais!!!
mb11g.jpg

Bandits Lord isn t he gorgeus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom