Download Links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookiejunkie said:
Any SS's i can see :grin:? Not on MAh' gamning pc right now, and really want to know how the game look :grin:

You have to look in the official screenshot thread!
There you find screenshot, but also 2 ingame trailer where you can see and HEAR the atmoshore of this mod :wink:

Could someone be so kind as to upload this as a zipped file? My computer is... evil... and decides to stubbornly refuse to launch the majority of installers, including this one...

The Englishman said:
Could someone be so kind as to upload this as a zipped file? My computer is... evil... and decides to stubbornly refuse to launch the majority of installers, including this one...

Yea i would like that too..........Zipped files are good.

76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
thanks for no help moron im simply asking where the **** to put the folders so i can play the damn game
Okay i'll make it simple go to your disc in computer then program files (x86) now down to steam, steam apps now common, mount and blade: warband, and into the modules folder

After picking the setup language, the following appears: This mod requires the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Warband. Then it advertises where to get it and says re-run the setup.

To have the extracted module folder in a zip would be helpful for alot of people here, it sounds like.

Omega_007 said:
To have the extracted module folder in a zip would be helpful for alot of people here, it sounds like.

This is not possible.
All NW mods have to use the actual NW installer, which includes a CD-Key check. When we would use a zip file, we would turn against the agreement for NW modification, sorry.

Hinkel84 said:
Omega_007 said:

This is not possible.
All NW mods have to use the actual NW installer, which includes a CD-Key check. When we would use a zip file, we would turn against the agreement for NW modification, sorry.

Then what am I supposed to do?

Because there is no conceivable way around this issue, though evidently the screenshots tell that some don't have problems.

Useful information toward a solution would help.

Omega_007 said:
Hinkel84 said:
Omega_007 said:

This is not possible.

Then what am I supposed to do?

Because there is no conceivable way around this issue, though evidently the screenshots tell that some don't have problems.

Useful information toward a solution would help.

You tried this here?

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

76th_LtCol_Shaw said:
your a ******** troll and need to be banned im not ******** deleting my system you moron

FOR ONCE CAN I GET A ******** ANWSER WITHOUT BEING TROLLED OR TOLD WRONG INFORMATION IN THIS DAMN COMMUNITY!  :mad: :mad:

If you have steam put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules, if you have a different version, find it in your program files(x86) or just program files. YOU MUST PUT IT IN THE MODULES FOLDER not just in the game folder. I believe you are just new at modding warband, not a complete idiot, even though modding this game is easier than, well, anything else in the world. YOUR WELCOME

Friendly Forum User Tips:
Since you guys treat this place like a chat room

-Try not to image posts

-Never use cAPSLOCK

-Don't feed the troll

-Don't be the troll.

Menelaos16 said:
Friendly Forum User Tips:
Since you guys treat this place like a chat room

-Try not to image posts

-Never use cAPSLOCK

-Don't feed the troll

-Don't be the troll.

Lol...

hello, this mod looks awesome. but when installing im getting some problems. Im running not on steam version and i have everything in my program files. And i have napoleonic wars too. I cant even start the installer cuz it says need napoleonic wars for warband. idk what to do :O . Please help

mariukas357 said:
hello, this mod looks awesome. but when installing im getting some problems. Im running not on steam version and i have everything in my program files. And i have napoleonic wars too. I cant even start the installer cuz it says need napoleonic wars for warband. idk what to do :O . Please help

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Cmon read the forum this answer is infront of your face.

Back
Top Bottom