DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

the gjok said:
the gjok said:
run time error
the gjok said:
run time error
Runtime Errors are always caused by the Computer having trouble handling the graphics.
Lower your "Texture Detail" settings. It will surely help.

tangxiaowei said:
As a mount&blade fans I very thank the authors make good MOD but I'd like to make a little question why guns in stores and items column show mapping is vertical downwards see so I think very inappropriate see guns appearance I suggest that the author with fire and sword that gun shows that I just some advice hope you can adopt god bless you
Captured Joe said:
About the display of Muskets: It's as it is because this mod uses the same display for Muskets as Native does for Crossbows: You see them from above. When handling these weapons in battle they appear 100% correct.
Displaying muskets like Crossbows is a good sollution IMO. The way the player and the NPCs handle the weapons in battle is better than most mods that add a new weapon type to it I believe. Also, it makes everything easier to code, and thus more stable (I believe).

I have a huge problem whenever the downloads done and i try to open it,Its always a corrupt file can anyone help me with this I really want to try 1860's and 1755  :sad:

Hmmm, Strange my internet connection is very high and my winrar is at its latest version and its still a corrupt file and my OS is Windows 7 :???:

well i have the same issue, downloaded it from the repository but it's very slow now second time i tried max. 20kb/s. i have standart connection 2k or smth. It downloaded 5+Mb of 192 there but i cannot think of the reason why it interrupts the dl and says it's ready. Maybe try to sit and wait if there are any runtime errors or something, but waiting for 3 1/2 hours :O ? OS win7.

Try the nexus download:
GABRILDURO said:
DOWNLOAD V. 3.2

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2355
...or at NEXUS for a faster dwld:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2355
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JollySam said:
Is this the full version of this mod? Or is that still only for friends of the creator?
You are pretty much confused....1755 v. 3.2 is my last version and was out for the PUBLIC always!  :roll:
.....and I don t do things just for "friends".
I rather do beta versions to be TESTED by Supporters that show apreciation and respect for me and my work.
After that testing, the new version of my mods is out for the public, always.
....also for those ppl that never have shown any apreciation on the forums, but that DIE to play my new versions!
Simple and easy to understand!
Right?  :twisted:
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
JollySam said:
Is this the full version of this mod? Or is that still only for friends of the creator?
You are pretty much confused....1755 v. 3.2 is my last version and was out for the PUBLIC always!  :roll:
.....and I don t do things just for "friends".
I rather do beta versions to be TESTED by Supporters that show apreciation and respect for me and my work.
After that testing, the new version of my mods is out for the public, always.
....also for those ppl that never have shown any apreciation on the forums, but that DIE to play my new versions!
Simple and easy to understand!
Right?  :twisted:
Gab

I suppose the post on the front page which stated: "I came to final decision to make this progressing mod for my supporters only" is what made me confused, so its not that simple. I guess I'm just not very smart?

Check the progress on what I said, and U will understand.
Do not just take a single sentence to come here and just throw it in the middle of the Topic, pls.

Anyway, whatever, U know.
...fact is that U do have free mods to play with...1755, 1776 and 1860s.
Just play them and have fun.
Gab

Hello!
I'm getting a Microsoft visual c++ runtime error!

Allways, when i enter a battle or press enter a town or attacking bandits!

and i only get it on you'r mod! only on this mod and the 1660 mod!  why? I've tried to repair my computer, installed the latest visual program. run the warband.exe in diffrent compabilities. and also, i've started the warband.exe with razer booster aswelll.

or else i also love the mod!
i could kill someone or **** myself for make this game working!

I am sorry.
All U can do is try again, read all issues that were posted on the same problem that some had, just as U.
If all that is not working, it might be ur PC or else.
Gab

doesn't really bother my eyes (then again I wear computer glasses because monitor screens BURNS my eyes) it was more of a way showing the important bits and make it stand out. Burning your eyes seems like it did the job  :razz: (just kidding)  what would you suggest as a color that would make it A) Stand out (and not black that doesn't work well as people still ignore it)so people will read it and B) not burn peoples eyes (although how long ago that post was made you're the first I can even think of that had that problem with the color).

You missed his early early days of posting where most of Gabs posts were all in CAPS AND PEOPLE WERE THINKING HE WAS YELLING BUT GAB WAS JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK AND BEING ITALIAN IT KINDA JUST CAME OUT THAT WAY! (gab is going to kill me for that  :mrgreen:)

Dellivis said:
doesn't really bother my eyes (then again I wear computer glasses because monitor screens BURNS my eyes) it was more of a way showing the important bits and make it stand out. Burning your eyes seems like it did the job  :razz: (just kidding)  what would you suggest as a color that would make it A) Stand out (and not black that doesn't work well as people still ignore it)so people will read it and B) not burn peoples eyes (although how long ago that post was made you're the first I can even think of that had that problem with the color).

You missed his early early days of posting where most of Gabs posts were all in CAPS AND PEOPLE WERE THINKING HE WAS YELLING BUT GAB WAS JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK AND BEING ITALIAN IT KINDA JUST CAME OUT THAT WAY! (gab is going to kill me for that  :mrgreen:)

In my dicktionary, only haxors think you yell WHEN YOU TYPE YOUR TEXT ALL IN CAPS. What I'm suggesting here is just a tone of red less eye burning like fire brick, maroon (I know it is spposed to be brown) and
dark red or ven just using bold, italic, underlined or blinking(impossible in bbcode) text.

Back
Top Bottom