DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

    Votes: 100 43.7%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

    Votes: 15 6.6%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

    Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

    Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

    Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

    Votes: 24 10.5%

  • Total voters
    229

Users who are viewing this thread

SirAndre

Knight at Arms
wow, my fellow indonesian..  :lol:

Can't wait for the release!!

moga-moga ga terlalu ngebug ya.. Dua jempol buat agan!
 

last_mohican

Recruit
thank you my friend!! im honored to have my signature along with yours! :grin:

also any update on when the fix for the whole i own pretty much everything in my starting area is going to be? really kills the mood..
SORRY, DIDN T GET THIS....POOR ME. MAY YOU SAY THAT WITH VERY EASY WORDS? :grin:
i apologize for the confusion.. i was just wondering if there was an easy way to fix the bug that makes me own all the castles and land in my starting position, hope that is more clear! :cool:

but thanks to your mod i will now be watching the movie 2 times a week!! haha thank you!
 

horiah

Veteran
WBNW
last_mohican said:
thank you my friend!! im honored to have my signature along with yours! :grin:

also any update on when the fix for the whole i own pretty much everything in my starting area is going to be? really kills the mood..
SORRY, DIDN T GET THIS....POOR ME. MAY YOU SAY THAT WITH VERY EASY WORDS? :grin:
i apologize for the confusion.. i was just wondering if there was an easy way to fix the bug that makes me own all the castles and land in my starting position, hope that is more clear! :cool:

but thanks to your mod i will now be watching the movie 2 times a week!! haha thank you!

the patch is out already here is the link: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2547
 

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
last_mohican said:
thank you my friend!! im honored to have my signature along with yours! :grin:

also any update on when the fix for the whole i own pretty much everything in my starting area is going to be? really kills the mood..
SORRY, DIDN T GET THIS....POOR ME. MAY YOU SAY THAT WITH VERY EASY WORDS? :grin:
i apologize for the confusion.. i was just wondering if there was an easy way to fix the bug that makes me own all the castles and land in my starting position, hope that is more clear! :cool:

but thanks to your mod i will now be watching the movie 2 times a week!! haha thank you!

the patch for map bugs is in here: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2547


SirAndre said:
wow, my fellow indonesian..  :lol:

Can't wait for the release!!

moga-moga ga terlalu ngebug ya.. Dua jempol buat agan!
wkwkwk oke siap juragan :lol: :lol:
iya ngebug sih ngga banyak tapi makan memory guedeee 1 GB wkwkwkwk :lol: :lol:

sip sip thanks...thank u sir andre



 

SirAndre

Knight at Arms
Alan De Soison said:
wkwkwk oke siap juragan :lol: :lol:
iya ngebug sih ngga banyak tapi makan memory guedeee 1 GB wkwkwkwk :lol: :lol:

sip sip thanks...thank u sir andre

Wah, gede banget.. ada baju seragam inggris ato perancis versi indian ga gan? yang ga ada baju dalam, cuman coatnya doank ato sobek2 gitu.. bikin indian tambah keren + garang  :lol:

I hope the download size will not be that large.. i got a pretty creepy internet connection..  :lol:

 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
GABRILDURO said:
ajolin said:
Chao GABRILDURO!  :grin:
you got yet another supporter right here my (new) Italian friend  :cool:
im only 15 but i can edit maps, tweak a mod, etc, only thing i haven't worked out is making models :roll:
From the US. for all you other American peeps my beloved Green Bay Packers won the super bowl!  :razz:
OOH SORRY, I SKIPPED YOUR POST.....GETTING TOO MANY!!
VERY VERY WELCOME YOU TOO!! USA, BUT  WHERE?...
IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WILL TO WORK FOR AN OLD WHICKED ITALIAN LIKE MYSELF....I D GLADLY THROW SOME SCENES REMAKING TO YOU.!!
BUT I NEED U TO BE PRECISE AND AVAILABLE. ...INTERESTED??? :wink: :grin:
IF YES, LET ME KNOW!!
(hoping the signature works some day)

Edit: Got it to work!

Wisconsin... but i hate the french so im all british.
Scene remaking. i dont have a tool for that just yet, but ill let ya know when.
i DO have some old historic maps in a file somewhere on my computer, ill pull some out and try to model around those as exactly as possible.

Edit: cant find a tool :???: any ideas what would work?
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
ajolin said:
GABRILDURO said:
ajolin said:
Chao GABRILDURO!  :grin:
you got yet another supporter right here my (new) Italian friend  :cool:
im only 15 but i can edit maps, tweak a mod, etc, only thing i haven't worked out is making models :roll:
From the US. for all you other American peeps my beloved Green Bay Packers won the super bowl!  :razz:
OOH SORRY, I SKIPPED YOUR POST.....GETTING TOO MANY!!
VERY VERY WELCOME YOU TOO!! USA, BUT  WHERE?...
IF YOU HAVE TIME AND WILL TO WORK FOR AN OLD WHICKED ITALIAN LIKE MYSELF....I D GLADLY THROW SOME SCENES REMAKING TO YOU.!!
BUT I NEED U TO BE PRECISE AND AVAILABLE. ...INTERESTED??? :wink: :grin:
IF YES, LET ME KNOW!!
(hoping the signature works some day)

Edit: Got it to work!

Wisconsin... but i hate the french so im all british.
Scene remaking. i dont have a tool for that just yet, but ill let ya know when.
i DO have some old historic maps in a file somewhere on my computer, ill pull some out and try to model around those as exactly as possible.

Edit: cant find a tool :???: any ideas what would work?
NO TOOLS NEEDED, ACTUALLY. PRESS CTRL+E IN GAME (in a town, village or castle) AND ALT+ENTER.
THEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
SAVE ALWAYS FIRST A COPY OF 1755!!!
I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THAT. BUT IF TOO DIFFICULT, NEVER MIND. :grin:
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
oooh gotcha. forgot about that  :wink:
im downloading the mod as we spea-- type, and ill get started.
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
ajolin said:
oooh gotcha. forgot about that  :wink:
im downloading the mod as we spea-- type, and ill get started.
OK, THEN GET SOME PRACTICE ON THAT, MESS AROUND A BIT (remember to saaaave!! :grin:) AND THEN CALL ME WHEN READY (1/2 DAYS?).
I LL HAVE YOU START FINDING THE UGLIEST AND MORE " MEDIEVAL CENTERS.
I LL GIVE YOU SOME "HINTS" TOO, OK?? :wink:
WELCOME IN MY "HELPERS" BUNCH!!
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
GABRILDURO said:
ajolin said:
oooh gotcha. forgot about that  :wink:
im downloading the mod as we spea-- type, and ill get started.
OK, THEN GET SOME PRACTICE ON THAT, MESS AROUND A BIT (remember to saaaave!! :grin:) AND THEN CALL ME WHEN READY (1/2 DAYS?).
I LL HAVE YOU START FINDING THE UGLIEST AND MORE " MEDIEVAL CENTERS.
I LL GIVE YOU SOME "HINTS" TOO, OK?? :wink:
WELCOME IN MY "HELPERS" BUNCH!!

Haha i think i have some textures from my slightly-failed attempts at making a 1700's mod, some nice fort textures. 30+ forts coming right up Gab!
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
They do. and Gab, do u want Smaller forts or Large forts? or massive? the bigger the better?  :twisted:

Unfinished fort. whats complete is the Barracks area. this is Fort Bedford. i dont have a map of Bedford so im being creative  :twisted:


 

oceanrage

Recruit
NW
ok I figured there are two types, some flintlocks have "melee" and other pistols dont.

by the way, is there anyway to make the firing sounds louder?  because sometimes I see the enemy firing but hear nothing, same things with my troops, even though they aren't very far  :???:
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
i think our friend Gab made them quieter, because they were too loud before. i also think they are a little too quiet. Turn it up gab! its 1755 not 1257 with all the quiet bows! (please)

Defensive Measures....

Chicken Hunt!!
Find my chickens in this fort and ill reward you with another hunting place!
they will be in the next pics i take of progress and wont be so easily found  :cool:
Heres #1 of 5:

(ok i lied. when this fort is finished no more chick pics)
 

Bearskull21

Veteran
M&BWBWF&S
ajolin said:
i think our friend Gab made them quieter, because they were too loud before. i also think they are a little too quiet. Turn it up gab! its 1755 not 1257 with all the quiet bows! (please)

Defensive Measures....

Thats how its done!
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
Bearskull21 said:
ajolin said:
i think our friend Gab made them quieter, because they were too loud before. i also think they are a little too quiet. Turn it up gab! its 1755 not 1257 with all the quiet bows! (please)

Defensive Measures....

Thats how its done!

Haha im not even finished :razz:

Dont Even Come Near!
 

oceanrage

Recruit
NW
yeah I too think they are quiet hehe.

I also noticed that when I start a new game, go to "notes", and check upon my character, it says that I am the lord of so many villages  :???:  Im not sure whats going on
 

hit888

Knight
great game cant wait for the full version by the way i want to be a supporter so her goes first thanks GABRILDURO and the whole team for a superb mode and i mean it also my name is Ali and i live in the UK
 
Top Bottom