DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, 1775 need some cleaning.
Maybe try to finish this mod before making another one... Besides, it's so funny to see
this kind of reaction for just few words of criticism.
Just glad to know that this forum is handled by 15years old kids  :roll:

About mod.

Cons:
Map of the mod is just empty, NPC names are still like in vanilla, there are a lot of items from vanilla in 1755,
there are no sign of formations here, troops are not reacting to commands properly, there are no any quests,
this mod is just some borrowed ideas from other mods, dialog lines just like in vanilla with few changes, team attitude, idea of making it "private" mod, many castle
scenes are just "muslim" factions castles from vanilla, medieval castles just dont fit into xviii century, etc.
Lack of any kind of diplomacy, more advanced camp options, lack of any kind of readme.

Pros:
Idea, large map, some character models, some scene models, some items. Pretty decent mod, but nothing more for now.

Kobuald GrimEye said:
Maybe try to finish this mod before making another one... Besides, it's so funny to see

About mod.

Cons:
Map of the mod is just empty, NPC names are still like in vanilla, there are a lot of items from vanilla in 1755,
there are no sign of formations here, troops are not reacting to commands properly, there are no any quests,
this mod is just some borrowed ideas from other mods, one "stolen" music sample from Nehrim mod for Oblivion "UnUsed_mp3" track from
orginal Nehrim soundtrack, dialog lines just like in vanilla with few changes, team attitude, idea of making it "private" mod, many castle
scenes are just "muslim" factions castles from vanilla, medieval castles just dont fit into xviii century, etc.
Lack of any kind of diplomacy, more advanced camp options, lack of any kind of readme.

Pros:
Idea, large map, some character models, some scene models, some items. Pretty decen mod, but nothing more for now.

How dare you sir!  *slaps across the face

*walks away.

:lol: ouch...

Making changes into faction's npcs,can't hurt anyone , you can begin with that feauture :roll:
Its quite odd to see Jarl's etc. raiding across the map.
Damn, i really like this mod.

Kobuald GrimEye said:
HAH, JUST GOT UP AND SAW YOUR FIRST POST.

NO, TIME TO READ ALL OF YOURS, WITH A FAST LOOK THEY WERE ALL THE SAME ANYWAY.

SO I WENT TO THIS LAST ONE DIRECTLY, TO ANSWER TO YOU.

-THANKS FOR ALL OF THIS!!!!! I AM SERIOUS. YOUR POSTS MADE ALL MY SUPPORTERS TO UNDERSTAND WHY I GOT SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE, AND WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN WRITE ON PRIVATE POSTS TO ME.
DIFFERENCE WAS, MANY TIMES, THOSE TROLLERS USED THEIR TRUE NAME, NOT HIDE WITH A FAKE PROFILE.
-BUT......I ACTUALLY KNOW YOU WELL, "MATE"......AND THIS IS WORSE THAN EVERYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT, NEVERTHELESS, WE WERE KIND OF RISPECTING EACH OTHER.
I CAN HONESTLY SAY I EVEN LIKED SOME ASPECTS OF YOU, AS YOU KNOW....AND I TELL YOU I FELT BAD FOR YOU, SINCE YOU LOOKED SO ALONE, LIKE A BAD GUY IN A MOVIE, WHEN ALL COPS COME AND GET HIM AND HE FIGHTS TO DEATH.
.....AND BELIEVE ME, I KNOW THAT FEELING!!

BUT THEN I DISLIKED YOU SO MUCH WHEN YOU OFFENDED SO MANY PEOPLE, WITH SUCH NASTY LANGUAGE AND SUCH YOUNG BOYS, THAT PROUDLY FOUGHT YOU BACK. (Ajolin could make a father proud, don t you think? :wink: )

AND BEING BOTH OF US OLDER THAN MOST OF THIS PEOPLE, WE SHOULD GIVE A GOOD EXAMPLE, ALWAYS.

EXPECIALLY BEING BOTH OF US FATHERS, RIGHT?

AND YOU PARTIALLY KNOW ALSO MY SON S PROBLEMS, WHICH WERE PART OF THE REASON I GOT SO FILLED UP WITH MODDING, TROLLERS, FAMILY AND WORK, ETC ETC.

THINGS GOT WORSE, SINCE MEDICS SAID HE HAS A TURRET SYNDROME, SO THAT IS WHY HE BEHAVES THE WAY HE DOES.

BUT I THINK, HONESTLY, YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT MEANS TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT, AND STILL STAND "TROLLERS"!

CIAO

ajolin said:
go Kiriel!
btw im taking a short 2-day break from scene editing... too much work
ill be back in business by this weekend! and im thinking about making an entire village just woods, with a few huts here and there. i already have a vision  :cool:
AND WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO SEE THAT!! :grin: :grin:

Well, show me at least ONE SENTENCE when i offend anyone...

I like You, and i like Your idea.
I was just disturbed by the whole idea of demanding which is in this mod.

Anyway good luck, and a  lot of health and good moments for your son (if its true).

I don't want to offend you, but you can't call "Troll" anyone who have different point of view than yours
and call them crazy, tell them to suck **** and so on, it is not any Turrets, its just lack of culture.
I can understand now, that You are making mod just for close team and friends, so in that case please
do not place this mod like a fee for all on public mod forum.

And if Your son have Turret's, and 15 years old, maybe spend more time with him or try to keep him away from public forums.
Or at least annouce it first like "I m acting like jerk ,becouse im ill" or something.

And that CAPS LOCK, well,  it never changes...

Also please have in mind that many people around here don't like your attitude, not just me.

For me all of that is over, it is just sad.

And if You find criticism = offending it's even more sad. Maybe try to have greater distance to others...

JUST ONE LAST THING.
AJOLIN IS NOT MY SON, MY SON IS GABRIELE, AND THE FACE YOU SAW ALL BUMPED WAS FROM GETTING TOO MANY PENNICILINE SHOTS ON HIS EIGHT YEARS OLD BUTT, SO HE GOT A REACTION.
AJOLIN IS ONE OF MY BEST HELPERS. AND IF HE WILL HONOR US OF HIS PRESENCE, I WILL ASK HIM NOT TO SWEAR. NOBODY SHOULD, ANYWAY.
SURE THING IS THAT WE SHOULD GIVE THE BEST EXAMPLE.
P.S. IF SOME PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE ME, I ENJOY THE MANY THAT DO LIKE ME, INSTEAD.

Well, i see you have changed your first post in this thread.
It is good, now it looks much better without this idea of beg for support, enforcing it.

And without:
"WHEN 1755 WILL BECOME A RESTRICTED PASSWORDED MOD, ONLY REGISTERED SUPPORTERS WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ITS FINAL RELEASE, PLEASE BE AWARE OF IT." and that kind of stuff,
it looks as it should be.

Congratulations.

You are talented man, and have some good ideas, don't let yourself down only by expecting too much from others and demanding too much attention.
Despite all you can think about me, im really wishing You to have great time while working at this mod, and good luck to your team.
I think that little negative shock was needed here.
Now air smells better around here.
Once again, good luck, many years of health for Your child and many happy hours while enjoying your work.
Everybody makes mistakes, we are just humans.
If you can leave that CAPS LOCK writing behind, you will become really nice person too, it is not that hard.
And as italians are smart people you can easily understand that style of writing is just bad to read by others.
For You it may look okay, but it looks very bad trust me. And stop your blood from boiling while facing any critics.
Your ideas will always have some good and bad points. All of them are worth of disscusion and you can do with
notes from others what you please. But listening is a very good thing, even for greatest modder.
And it will give You even more satisfaction, INTERACT with others, even with most negative opinnions, and you will
feel that great fun which Modding is all about.
Your ideas, talent and passion are worth of it.
And with that attitude you can always count on HELP from people, and if you fear trolls and so on, don't care about it, it never changes...

Ciao. :grin:

PS.
And you can act like this on mbrepository:
"THX HORIAH AND ALL FANS FOR COMPLIMENTS.
BUT I AM REALLY MAD AT BRAINLESS PEOPLE"

Well, there are no humans without brains you know... show some patience. For 47 years old man it looks so odd...
Change it or it will take your mod down to the basemnet.
You are not only busy and working father around the world who is making mods  :wink: , there are many others which much better attitude.

AND IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ POSTS CAREFULLY, you are making huge mistake by just skipping them and creating your own opinnion
without any knowledge what poster says at all... it is stupid, nothing more.

TAKE EXAMPLE FROM ALAN de SOISON , he is making more good for Your mod than You can ever imagine...

Kobuald GrimEye said:

Just a few word of criticism are you kinding me you changed your avatar to have credibility , you have edited your messages , bu you are the one acting like 15 year old kid, even if i believe that a 15 year old kid would act in a smarter way.

So when you will a normal comportment just tell us and we will consider what you are writing.

Ho and please stop Trolling it would be nice , i'm sure it would change you life you should try once .

Have a nice day . :wink:

Alan you were due to issue a uniform update.
I was wondering when it will be released?
Sorry for all the questions but the work is so good I cannot wait to get the updates.
What a talented group of  people working on this Mod.
Pity there seems to be some detractors.

600se4.jpg

Bulkeley’s (Irish) Regiment, The French Army

Gab i cannot wait the final release i know that will surpass all my expectation this is the greatest mod thx Gab

keno18 said:
Gab i cannot wait the final release i know that will surpass all my expectation this is the greatest mod thx Gab

We're working hard on it now Keno. Despite the assumptions of some that we are not making changes we are in fact hard at work on the next release for 1755. I've been changing some of the text and dialogue to remove medievalisms and we are working on how best to introduce real historical characters so that "Jarls are not charging around" which I think was the comment made by one presumptious chap who assumed we hadn't noticed or thought of these things *chuckle*

Len said:
Alan you were due to issue a uniform update.
I was wondering when it will be released?
Sorry for all the questions but the work is so good I cannot wait to get the updates.
What a talented group of  people working on this Mod.
Pity there seems to be some detractors.
hallo len..please be patient..the uniform patch will be release with next patch, we still test it now and testing some Memory RAM issue
thank you for your attention :wink:

Back
Top Bottom