DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

• RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

Votes: 101 43.9%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

Votes: 24 10.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ajolin said:
Hoodlum19 said:
Can i even have at least some help?

OH! sorry, what was it you needed?

I am getting CTDs everytime i try to enter a battle, or in the middle of a battle, or right after. And i had one CTD the first time i tried to create a new game. The custom battles from the main menu work just fine though. But in the campaign, everytime i go into battle the game freezes, and i get the classic Windows message "The program has stopped working"...... any ideas?

Hoodlum19 said:
ajolin said:
Hoodlum19 said:
Can i even have at least some help?

OH! sorry, what was it you needed?

I am getting CTDs everytime i try to enter a battle, or in the middle of a battle, or right after. And i had one CTD the first time i tried to create a new game. The custom battles from the main menu work just fine though. But in the campaign, everytime i go into battle the game freezes, and i get the classic Windows message "The program has stopped working"...... any ideas?

ok. common problem
1. turn down your graphics. that usually solves it
2. make sure both the mod and game are correctly installed
3 Contact gab if none of the above works

ajolin said:
"also what idiot goes from happy, to the worlds worst critic, to happy, then back to critic, then happy again all in one post?"

LISTEN 15 years old kid, as you said yourself.

First of all i don't call anybody IDIOT like You just did above.

READ AGAIN:

what i wrote CAREFULLY Kid:

"Hey!
It's a great mod, i will support it fully.
But i have some words to our italian Mod Maker.
First of all making mods is not a WORK but a FUN as You already know.
You should be thankful for any other people showing interest on Your some way Great mod.
But You are not the first nor the last mod maker around.
So if You already make such a good and really great mod with help from other talented modders and just simple players that pointing your bugs, just be happy as all of us.
But please, stop demanding from people to attach your little ****ty banners to their profiles and so on.
Don't get me wrong, you are very talented and made a huge ammount of great work, just don't be jerk becouse you did that.
Last one, i beg You , if You are saying " I made that mod only for me and my few friends" don't say crap and post it on public forum, then
demanding from people to become followers of your mod, you can't enforce liking or not liking your mod by mature person just by saying
they should do that or other.
First you have placed your thread in Brytenwalda modforum section, now you are saying ONLY for SUPPORTERS (you know what, i want to say
"f... you" when i see something like that).
I agree it is very good, but have some major flaws too, and you should not behave like making your personal army of workers here.
Its just a silly.
Just say " i want to share this mod with You but i will listen only to people with goodwill , please help me in bugfixing etc.",
Anyway CONGRATULATIONS, you are making really great mod, just calm down a little. And stop behaving like a idiot.

AND STOP USING THAT DAMN CAPSLOCK it make You look  like You have some mental problems or too small penis or something... you know...
And afterall  it makes your posts hard and pain to read.

Once again, you are making great work and Your friendly modders too, just stop acting like You are making commercial, exclusive game only for
your friends. If so take this mod to your personal server and stop enforcing people and giving them little mindf..ck .
It's Your work and You CAN do anything with it, but it doesn't set You free from some modding ethics.

And demanding ANY personal information from others just to play your full realease mod is just MOST MORONIC idea ive seen in my whole life.

My name is: Kobuald

Does it make any difference?

Or maybe i should say if i like spaghetti or not to play Your mod???

Im speechless...

But if You are 47 years old and affraid some criticism from any player, well... no comment

Sorry for strong words, but i just stand up from the floor after reading your mod description and my stomach still hurts from laugh.

"TO GET ANSWERS OR HELP, YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SUPPORTER" - WHAT is this ?!!

TO GET ANY ATTENTION FROM ME , YOU NEED TO BECAME A SHEEP, or BETTER BECAME A TREE, or.... - It is real pain

"GIVING A SINCERE THANKING TO GABRILDURO's TEAM FOR THE WORK DONE SO FAR" - OH MAN! Your mod is just unfinished, asking for thanks for a mod is MOST SILLY and PAINFUL demand i can ever imagine, its just some kind of mental complex or something...

"WHEN 1755 WILL BECOME A RESTRICTED PASSWORDED MOD, ONLY REGISTERED SUPPORTERS WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ITS FINAL RELEASE, PLEASE BE AWARE OF IT." - WELL, HA HA HA HA,
When You will do that, YOU WILL BECOME most SELFISH, EMPTY modder of all the times , and just an really IRRITATING MORON of whole modding history.

After reading this i can't force myself to ever look at this mod closer.

AND FOR FINAL:

Demanding Personal Information from mod players means  BREAKING the LAW and it is ILLEGAL no matter for your intentions.
Change Your attitude you are acting simply IMMORAL.
You should also give a credits and SINCERE THANKING for all modders,players and first WARBAND original makers, and at least make some prayings that no one of them want to sue You to the court at the moment.

IT IS JUST EMBARRASMENT, you should feel shame, despite all your good starting ideas.

You have no RIGHT to demand ANY SUPPORT nor ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION nor ANY THANKS.

AND WE as users, players,modders and forum dwellers HAVE RIGHT to SAY  NO to your modding politics and ideas AND YOU can ONLY comment that.

THAT WE CAN CALL MODDING:
CREDITS - FREEDOM - VOLUNTARY WORK - NO DEMANDS - GOODWILL - RESPECT

If you can't understand that GO KISS MY A R S E".

And if Your Parents haven't teach You any culture Kid, then go talk to them.

ajolin said:
ok. common problem
1. turn down your graphics. that usually solves it
2. make sure both the mod and game are correctly installed
3 Contact gab if none of the above works

I'll try but i doubt it's the graphics.... i mean.... no lag, no problems, fast loading.... Well.... i will tell you if it works.

"keep it up and the next thing i do is report you to a moderator.
AND IF YOU GODDAM DONT LIKE WHAT WE DO YOU CAN GO SUCK YOUR MOTHER'S **** AND GET THE HELL OUT"

Calm down kid, like you can see i ve wrote that i like this mod, i don't like Your attitude.
And as for 15 years old, please what can you know abou sucking dicks?Women don't have dicks , you should spend more time on biology lessons, My god, world is collapsing.
And PLEASE go report it to the moderator and to your parents too, becouse You just need some breeding.
And i must say i will send this thread to New York Times in the while.

I can Argue with You as long i will like it. As a user of this forum i have right to comment ANY mod , in any cultural way i like.
As a modder You have no right to demand stopping my comments.
Capiche?

Jesus guys relax. It's not such a big deal.

Ajolin, i tried decreasing the graphics but the problem insists..... i figure it has something to do with the horse i am riding, because i get CTD only when i ride that particular horse. :s

ajolin said:
idiotic arguing morons aside, im working on New York scene now. historically accurate, almost.

and yes, get a different horse and see if that works... by the way what horse is it?

Horse variant no 2 if i recall correctly.... but it aint that. I started a battle afoot and got the same result, which now makes me think that its random.

Kobuald GrimEye said:
MORONIC MODDERS aside- STOP THIS MOD and send it out of the forum right now

Kobuald, they dont go against any forum rules, so they have the right to keep going. Of course their policy is wrong, but as you can see i am receiving help without adding banners or anything.

Hoodlum19 said:
ajolin said:
idiotic arguing morons aside, im working on New York scene now. historically accurate, almost.

and yes, get a different horse and see if that works... by the way what horse is it?

Horse variant no 2 if i recall correctly.... but it aint that. I started a battle afoot and got the same result, which now makes me think that its random.

try with no armor or weapons.

ajolin said:
A SUPPORTER DOESNT IGNORE THE MOD HE SUPPORTS, AND HE DOESNT ARGUE WITH A TEAM MEMBER

Agreed...you talk about age, talk about breeding, talk about culture...your first post made fun of the way someone posts, mentions his private parts and insults the people working on the mod. You talk about the way someone was raised, and mention their parents. All of this points to the fact that you are classless, its sad. Please, we do not want your attitude, or support. Leave us be, and retain some measure of dignity.

Don't bother, all of kobuald's posts have been insulting 1755 and 1776. He's only been registered for one day. He has no experience, and dosent respect hard work, and really shouldent have any attention.

Ha ha ha, that was good

"A SUPPORTER DOESNT IGNORE THE MOD HE SUPPORTS, AND HE DOESNT ARGUE WITH A TEAM MEMBER"
Kid did You ever see modders at work??

Back
Top Bottom