DOWNLOAD link, Credits & OLD TOPIC (+ POLL)

Please answer ONLY after trying ALL fixings: "HOW DOES 1755 v.3.2 RUN ON YOUR PC?"

  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO AND ALL SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM

    Votes: 100 43.7%
  • RUNS GREAT, VIDEO SETTINGS TO MAXIMUM, BUT BATTLE SIZE REDUCED

    Votes: 15 6.6%
  • RUNS GOOD, SETTINGS TO MEDIUM

    Votes: 34 14.8%
  • RUNS GOOD ENOUGH, BUT AFTER CHANGING MANY SETTINGS

    Votes: 28 12.2%
  • RUNS BAD, AND ONLY AFTER MANY ATTEMPTS AND SUGGESTIONS

    Votes: 28 12.2%
  • I CANNOT MAKE IT RUN (pls mark this ONLY after you ASKED for help and followed all instructions we g

    Votes: 24 10.5%

  • Total voters
    229

Users who are viewing this thread

Kiriel

Sergeant
WBWF&S
Hey gab i'd like to be the official english/french translator. :razz:

Also i keep trying to communicate with expert language guy nut he is not there for the moment. :neutral:
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Kiriel said:
Hey gab i'd like to be the official english/french translator. :razz:
Also i keep trying to communicate with expert language guy nut he is not there for the moment. :neutral:
HA HA HA ...YOU WERE ALREADY, DIDN T YOU KNOW??
AND PLS BE MY OFFICIAL JERKS KICKER (but always be nice, ok??)
THX FOR THAT PYHTON THING, JUST PREY HIM TO SPEACK IN THIS TOPIC. YOU WILL TRANSLATE THEN.
 

Kiriel

Sergeant
WBWF&S
Bearskull21 said:
Also...I took the Hired Blade unit and made them into a unit called the Light Horse...

14jrknm.jpg



Not gonna lie, these guys are awesome. I have been using them to go after armies five times my size, hit fast and retreat, until that army has nothing left, and then I do a full charge and wipe 'em out. Combining them with Rogers Rangers is almost exactly what Lee's Legion did in the Revolution. Powerful combo.

Maybe we should rename them light cavalry mercenaries ? what do you think ?
 

Bearskull21

Veteran
M&BWBWF&S
Kiriel said:
Bearskull21 said:
Also...I took the Hired Blade unit and made them into a unit called the Light Horse...

14jrknm.jpg



Not gonna lie, these guys are awesome. I have been using them to go after armies five times my size, hit fast and retreat, until that army has nothing left, and then I do a full charge and wipe 'em out. Combining them with Rogers Rangers is almost exactly what Lee's Legion did in the Revolution. Powerful combo.

Maybe we should rename them light cavalry mercenaries ? what do you think ?

Ideally they would be recruited from the villages, as guys with the skills to fight like this would be from the country either as the planters or the swamp and woods rats. But Light Horse Mercenary is a good fit for now. Its also fun to dismount them and use them as riflemen, that way they are not only light horse but mounted infantry. I like the idea though.

Bear
 
will the cannons in the new forts be able to fire? (firing cannons are an obsession of mine :grin:) if not then the forts will still be THE BEST EVER. great work!!
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
SirAndre said:
Loving this mod and still playing it for two days now..
Here are some screenshots to express my thanks for the team!

WOW, I SEE YOU LIKED OUR SCOTTISH FELLOW FROM GREAT YAMABUSHI!!
BUT IF YOU ARE SO GOOD WITH PICS, WHY ISN T A 1755 SIGNATURE ON YET?? :shock:
YOU CAN KEEP BOTH 1755 & 1866, OF COURSE (1866 USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE MOD!!!!)
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
will the cannons in the new forts be able to fire? (firing cannons are an obsession of mine :grin:) if not then the forts will still be THE BEST EVER. great work!!
NO, BIG PROBLEM THERE.
BUT GO IN FRONT OF A CANNON AND THROW THE BOMBS I MADE OR SHOOT WITH RAMROD AS A HAND CANNON. STILL GET RED LINES ERROR, THOUGH. :sad:
 

Baron Conrad

Sergeant Knight
NW
GABRILDURO said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
will the cannons in the new forts be able to fire? (firing cannons are an obsession of mine :grin:) if not then the forts will still be THE BEST EVER. great work!!
NO, BIG PROBLEM THERE.
BUT GO IN FRONT OF A CANNON AND THROW THE BOMBS I MADE OR SHOOT WITH RAMROD AS A HAND CANNON. STILL GET RED LINES ERROR, THOUGH. :sad:

Hey that's clever, you could have the ramrod be a weapon that can only fire when within a few feet of a cannon.
 

SirAndre

Knight at Arms
GABRILDURO said:
WOW, I SEE YOU LIKED OUR SCOTTISH FELLOW FROM GREAT YAMABUSHI!!
BUT IF YOU ARE SO GOOD WITH PICS, WHY ISN T A 1755 SIGNATURE ON YET?? :shock:
YOU CAN KEEP BOTH 1755 & 1866, OF COURSE (1866 USED TO BE MY FAVOURITE MOD!!!!)

:lol: Well, i see around 1755 sig that suit my taste..  :grin:

EDIT: It appears there is one particular 1776 sig that i like.. Oh yeah, i really look forward to play your upcoming 1776 mod!!
 
GABRILDURO said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
will the cannons in the new forts be able to fire? (firing cannons are an obsession of mine :grin:) if not then the forts will still be THE BEST EVER. great work!!
NO, BIG PROBLEM THERE.
BUT GO IN FRONT OF A CANNON AND THROW THE BOMBS I MADE OR SHOOT WITH RAMROD AS A HAND CANNON. STILL GET RED LINES ERROR, THOUGH. :sad:
i didn't think of that. great idea. Those forts would be excellent multiplayer maps too.
 

Alan De Soison

Master Knight
Idibil said:
Nice videos, nice mod. Congrats Gabrilduro and Team!!!
waaaaaaa...thank you very much mr.Idibil..thanks for your great Mod Brytenwalda, and we can use it for 1776 American Revolution, you're great modder :eek:
shy  :oops: I still much to learn in modding  :oops:
Our greetings to you and all the Brytenwalda teams. :eek:
 

ajolin

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
aahh!!  :shock: so many people want my 50-something cannons to shoot. but that would be too easy during a siege for the defenders.... IDEA!!! GIVE THE ATTACKERS SOME -NONS TOO!! (nons is shorthand for cannons :lol: )

Ackt and by the way, the scene areas are very confining anyways.... and those pesky entry points and area meshes are testing my patience.. but ill get them to work eventually. Fort Bedford is my current project and im working feverishly to get it finished! ill try to code the cannons but until then, the cannons are for looks  :cool:

REMEMBER!! THE TEXTURES AND OTHER SCENE PROPS ARE FROM MY FAILED 1700'S MOD SO I HAVE VERY FEW OF THEM. IF YA WANT MORE TEXTURES SEND THEM TO ME! PROPS ILL TAKE TOO!!

Oh. Meine. Gadst. (german for oh my god)

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
GABRILDURO said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
will the cannons in the new forts be able to fire? (firing cannons are an obsession of mine :grin:) if not then the forts will still be THE BEST EVER. great work!!
NO, BIG PROBLEM THERE.
BUT GO IN FRONT OF A CANNON AND THROW THE BOMBS I MADE OR SHOOT WITH RAMROD AS A HAND CANNON. STILL GET RED LINES ERROR, THOUGH. :sad:
i didn't think of that. great idea. Those forts would be excellent multiplayer maps too.
maybe one of these?
DUN, DUN, DUN!!!
<Hallelujah plays in background>

as for those cannons... i have a code... somewhere... remember, some of the stuff is from my failed 1700's era mod

and gab... MAKE AN EFFECT WHERE WHEN YOUR GRENADE HITS THE GROUND AN EXPLOSION IS SEEN. EPIC  :shock:
 
Top Bottom