Download Link and Mod description. Current version: 150 P7 or 156 B2+

Users who are viewing this thread

guspav said:
Actually, I think I'll even give you some early access so you can help me with the guides and stuff and they can be (somewhat) ready when the next version is complete.

Of course :smile: I will gladly help.

awkwarrd said:
guspav said:
Actually, I think I'll even give you some early access so you can help me with the guides and stuff and they can be (somewhat) ready when the next version is complete.
SmurfInHell said:
Of course :smile: I will gladly help.

Am jealous.

I'm not jealous of the time he's put in to be considered for such an offer.

He's definitely earned it.

Helloi

First of all i would like to thank you for this awesome mod.I know it consumes a large portion of your time.

I have a question.I downloaded your mod a long time ago and now im not sure if its up to date.Where can i learn my mods version so i may not download the same file again if im already using the latest version ?

Lastly thank you again for your time an efforts.Please keep up the great work

Well, the latest uploaded version is basically a year old.
You can tell if you're using the latest one by falling off a ship for example. If you're using the latest version you will drown eventually, if not, you can stay under water during ship battles.
Check the changelog on the first post for other examples.

Hey, no pressure but is there an ETA for the next version? I want to try getting back into streaming/LPing and I just want to know if I should hold out for the update. If it's going to be a long time I'll just start on the current version. Thanks! :grin:

Multiplayer please  : ), it doesn't take much time : /, I mean you already have the scripts you just have to add them to multiplayer
Edit: I just relized that this mod hasn't been updated since 2014, what a shame : (

Abdmzn said:
Multiplayer please  : ), it doesn't take much time : /, I mean you already have the scripts you just have to add them to multiplayer
Edit: I just relized that this mod hasn't been updated since 2014, what a shame : (

It's still currently being worked on :smile: The thing is Guspav is really the one working on the project itself, so updates are spaced out. That being said each update has massive amounts of content addition.

Twinky said:
Such a nice and funny mod, thank you very much for your work, Gustav.

I hope this reads "such a nice and FUN mod" in Spanish  :wink:

Hopefully something will be on Moddb in about a month.  It remains to be seen.

EDIT:
  Here it is almost mid-December and still no "public release", mainly because it keeps getting patches every few days / few hours of my time.
I'm not sure all the quests are working dialog, and mainly this is the last red light on a public release.  Also for public release I need to add some fields to the data stored to remember build version at first save-game and another slot for build version at last patch applied, so if someone has a weird problem I know exactly what they started with and if they've patched lately (or ever).  That would be a good time to re-order items for stealth attacks to have less overhead /be less glitchy, and a good time to change the switch absolutely blocking Rigale harvest spawns to be an on/off harvest spawn switch.  Those are all a few minutes changes, so mainly its checking the dialogs in quests remaining next week.

This implies a strong likely launch before Christmas, which is later than I hoped but still not too bad in the scheme of things, since I had to rebuild quite a bit of the mod and the merge even from Diplomacy was not so simple as non-modders might expect.  Quite a bit was changed, added, fixed, then fixed again as fixes to one broken layer unearthed a DIFFERENT issue that the broken layer was submerging.

EDIT2:  Phantasy 2018 is hosted at  https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6194
  this has latest patches.

There's also the main file at Moddb but without twice weekly patches.
  http://www.moddb.com/mods/phantasy-calradia

However if you aren't willing/able to install the patches please don't download the mod.  The patches aren't "suggestions"; they're absolutely essential fixes.
There are hundreds of fixes/changes/adjustments each month.  If you need the game to be low maintenance, wait 3 to 9 months.  Or wait forever; its less work for me.  This is a high risk/ high change, do things differently than all the usual mods.  If that's a problem, just skip it.  If thats a good thing, then proceed down the rabbit hole and welcome to a "think outside the box" single player RPG experience.

So...I recognize this is all likely dead now, but is the source code only available to gsanders...?
The source code will be released in 1 week from now, or possibly less. I've been back on this about 1 month now and decided I was going to focus only on fixes rather than new content, but a fair number of places received corrections. I also documented the source more than it had been, to make it easier to find where to dabble. There were literally thousands of scripts, named menus, triggers and timers to document and this is done.

Back
Top Bottom