Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Users who are viewing this thread

OK the scene seems really big and unexplored to me first time playing and just walking around.
But I get a  really bad textures bug when I select show names in the C button menu and it persists and causes really bad visual errors I will try redownloading.. I just hope it works as this happened to me in PW too.

You guys know how the textures get really messed up looking blinding the screen and such? I will take screenshots if it persists when redownload is complete.

usnavy30 said:
OK the scene seems really big and unexplored to me first time playing and just walking around.
But I get a  really bad textures bug when I select show names in the C button menu and it persists and causes really bad visual errors I will try redownloading.. I just hope it works as this happened to me in PW too.

You guys know how the textures get really messed up looking blinding the screen and such? I will take screenshots if it persists when redownload is complete.

Turn off "Load Textures on Demand" in warband launcher

Austro said:
usnavy30 said:

Turn off "Load Textures on Demand" in warband launcher
I thought turning off "Load Textures on Demand" caused this? Odd..will try that.

EDIT: No luck still persists and it is really, really bad to the point im blind by item textures:

Check my latest Steam screenshots of mine for some really game breaking visual errors by textures flipping out. :c
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069059786/screenshots/

Congratz on the sub-board guys! That was quicker than expected  :razz:.

Anyways my problem still persists does anyone else get these errors?

Fun mod just sometimes these errors just make it unplayable at points.

I had to share my experience though as sometimes this is just an unbearable bug. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There is definitely a flaw in the textures folder, because it constitutes 90% of the mod itself. It's no wonder why the lack of performance and texture errors. I unistalled, sorry mate.

I'll be the first to admit my laptop isn't great but I at least get 15fps in normal PW,in this I'm often at a lowly 5fps making me useless really. Is that just the massive and full of tree's map or is it something else?

I just did a search for servers and none popped? Can anyone confirm if the servers are up or down?

--

Hmm, i found them. Apparently, the vanilla install doesn't recognize the servers as compatible with this module. Ill just try and re-download the module all together.

usnavy30 said:
EDIT: No luck still persists and it is really, really bad to the point im blind by item textures:

Check my latest Steam screenshots of mine for some really game breaking visual errors by textures flipping out. :c
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069059786/screenshots/

I had that as well, along with shining hair (luminous in the shadows) and mismatch between the beard and the hair. I'll post a more extensive report at some point I guess.

The Bowman said:
Depends where you look. If you are on the edge, it's a guaranteed CTD.
I've been working on the scene for months, I've never had a CTD from looking over to whole map.

What are your computer specs? Same question goes for you, usnavy30.

Back
Top Bottom