Download Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

I think I might have figured it out, I had to run as an administrator; the weird thing is I never had to do that in the past. I lost 4 hours of work, lol.

This is a random question, and I apologize if it's especially random coming from a random guy here, but do you by chance know how to change the type of troop in morph's editor? like changing a certain troop from infantry to archer? i already know how to do it in game, but if i wanted to change some troops to be "archers" by default. im having a hell of a time trying to find this out, lol. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sayazan rocks \m/ i only just discovered this mod, little rough around the edges, but its already one of my favorite mods, and the lore is so cool.

Please upload to Nexusmods.com, its the most accessible place for everyone as it is not blocked in any country. Its free for you to join and upload and you will be a part of the largest modding community on the planet.

wolonggong said:
Please upload to Nexusmods.com, its the most accessible place for everyone as it is not blocked in any country. Its free for you to join and upload and you will be a part of the largest modding community on the planet.
You can also get it in ModDB, which I don´t think is banned anywere and it´s also free.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/sayazn/downloads

LittleJP said:
Everytime I start a forest battle everyone spawns on the same spot and it's a cluster orgy.

Every time it notifys me that someone posted in the "download here" thread I get a raging boner, however its never what i'm hoping for

Its 2.1 GBs and thats compressed, wow.

Still cant wait for it to download damn, although i would have to agree that setting up a torrent would be beneficial for this, 2 gigabytes is a lot. And even if it might be slower download it can at least be done step by step and doesnt need to all be downloaded in one go then unlike now.

Link fixed.

I'll be moving the current version along with the hotfix and a few quick bugfixes to Moddb as soon as I get the chance, but right now I am in the process of self-publishing a comic book on top of my full time job so I have no time.

If you're interested in the comic book, I'll post some details on the main thread once everything's gone through.

Could anybody upload 3.0 to mega or gdrive?

update: download link is't work from Russia, i used Tor and it works now

Back
Top Bottom