Download, FAQ & sigs for latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wanted to ask, have the place names for Eagle and the Wolves been sorted out? I just find it difficult to identify with a mod within a historical context without them, it kind of spoils the immersion for me.

What the heck are you talking aboot?  If you're talking aboot what I think you're talking aboot, it's been fixed (and made loads better,) with the last two or three releases!

Dudro said:
-A modified version of formations has been implemented

FORMATIONSI think it should be "k" to form wedge, "i" for line, "j" for ranks and "u" to disassemble.  I also believe there is a unique archer formation, but I'm not sure what button to press when you have archers selected.
Ehr, where can I check for this Unique Archer formation? I am curious, but your post doesn't make it very clear where else I would get this information.

oh yeah, sorry.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34685.0.html

This should give you what you want.

Go to the camp menu and select Kingdom leader options.  It'll be right in your face.  Just make sure you don't give them castles until you can see them, and you're sure they've "left" Neutral.

Hello.

Firstly, I love this mod. I am a huge fan of this period and find this mod by far the most fun of any of the ones I have played so thank you very much for making it! 

I am hoping someone can give me a bit of advice regarding making a minor change.  I want to lessen the amount of damage modifier of couched attacks to make them roughly half as powerful as they are now (to represent the lack of stirrups in this period) but don’t know how.  Also, if I managed to make the change, would it apply to my current games or would I have to start anew for it to take effect?

I have tried all the search permeations I can think of but failed to turn anything up on the boards on this so would appreciate any help and apologise if I have posted in the wrong place. 

Many thanks,

im not going to lie this mod looks Amazing! but im having trouble with getting the mod to work. i know how to replace the files and such with the mods ones but for some reason im doing something wrong. i love the way this mod looks and want to play it really badly but i need a little help so if someone could give me some tips or a forum or something that would be great.

wow this looks epic....but kinda long to download for a mod...its either my internet or the download :cool: :cool: :cool: :mrgreen:

Yea, good mod but recruiting dont work properly when you start your kingdom, if this correct very better.

Awesome mod. My favourite so far :smile:

Are there any plans to port this mod for warband some day? Or is there going to be any more changes to this mod?

Back
Top Bottom