Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

occasionally you can find a server with a few people on it, its more common than you might think to see a sever with four or five guys playing

Not sure if there is a working link for you so catch this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y9c21prmib7vc8/Festung_Breslau.rar
Also my friend has the module system of Festung Breslau and he says he is making a new version of it. Oh I nearly forgot, there is an event a 1 September made by polish players if you want to participate pm me and I can sign you up. Its about Westerplatte and the begninnig of war.

If you dev ever feel like you want to make an update for it it would gain support. Also if you guys don't want to fix it up at all I might be able to rally some devs to make it great again. (like the dev teams from NaS or Blood and iron)

Would be great, but doubt Mat will ever leave his masterpiece  :wink:

Festung Breslau is a very...unique mod. And it has unique mod structure, don't get me wrong NaS and B&I are very visually appealing mods but it takes more to understand something like Festung Breslau.

Sherlock Holmes said:
Would be great, but doubt Mat will ever leave his masterpiece  :wink:

Festung Breslau is a very...unique mod. And it has unique mod structure, don't get me wrong NaS and B&I are very visually appealing mods but it takes more to understand something like Festung Breslau.

I know, and the mod is unique. I think that if the visual effects were improved and then the mod was publicized the communities for it would expand tremendously. I am aware that there was a tremendous amount of coding that went into the tanks and everything else in Festung Breslau. If given the ability to work on it I would love to expand it to the western front and extend the timeline to the US's entry. I think this would attract more players. I would also like to a few more things that I rather keep private or between me and Matt

maater66241 said:
Do you know when people are on? I went on today. There were people. 3 hours later, I went on. No one was there.
It is all random, usually mid to late afternoon EST, but not many EU because I have only 1 NA server and 0 eu. If someone hosts an EU it would help.

Hey, I have been working on a revamp to the patch of Festung Breslau released last year and I have almost finished; however, all the maps are still pretty bad and I am not the best map maker. I was wondering if anyone wanted to either really teach me how not to make an awful map or if anyone wanted to help contribute to the mod by making different WW2 maps. I need some from both the Pacific and European theater including Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Stalingrad, D-Day, etc. If anyone would like to help me the current version of the mod is at this http://www.moddb.com/mods/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts/downloads/festung-breslau-expanded-fronts-10 Any help would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone doesn't want to fully make new maps, just redoing already existing ones would be amazing.

Japanese are coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom