Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

That would be good thanks... well i have 0.22 but the problem i have with it is that i cant edit the fraction garrisons to increase the troops, any editor i use always gives off a 'out of script range' and such. but beta 0.21 can be edited so i can add more troops to each town, thus each fraction wont be eliminated so quickly allowing me to play with each fraction throughout the game.

If Korinov releases his module system and we find someone crazy enough to make all the factions up until Armenia's location - then yes, we will make Armenia. But seeing as Korinov has again disappeared without a trace since the last time he wrote to me, saying he'll make a post explaining his current situation soon, I wouldn't really hope much. But, who knows, maybe someone will pick it up and start making a Europe 1200 mod for Bannerlord, once it's released?

NikeBG said:
If Korinov releases his module system and we find someone crazy enough to make all the factions up until Armenia's location - then yes, we will make Armenia. But seeing as Korinov has again disappeared without a trace since the last time he wrote to me, saying he'll make a post explaining his current situation soon, I wouldn't really hope much. But, who knows, maybe someone will pick it up and start making a Europe 1200 mod for Bannerlord, once it's released?
hope so too... been watching the creators of the mod working on it for years, hope it is in hibernation untill bannerlord gets released

All download links seems to be broken. Mega gets stuck on 5-10% and the other two is just plain dead,  Is there any other way to download Beta 9?

Thanks Bennio

Bennio said:
All download links seems to be broken. Mega gets stuck on 5-10% and the other two is just plain dead,  Is there any other way to download Beta 9?

Thanks Bennio

What browser are you using?  I heard somewhere that might make a difference....I'm not 100% on that theory though.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox myself.

I use Firefox, but have tried both IE and chrome aswell with no luck. The mega link stops at 5% with "temporary download error", and the other links are dead. Maybe someone have a copy they could upload somewhere? A shame if the Beta 9 just "died out".

Btw is there a big diffrence between beta 7 (the one I am playing) and beta 9?

Bennio said:
I use Firefox, but have tried both IE and chrome aswell with no luck. The mega link stops at 5% with "temporary download error", and the other links are dead. Maybe someone have a copy they could upload somewhere? A shame if the Beta 9 just "died out".

Btw is there a big diffrence between beta 7 (the one I am playing) and beta 9?

*** In case you didn't realize, beta 9 is a also v.22

Also, not sure if you want to use any of the Tweaks i've converted over to E1200, but since you're about to do a fresh start....you should know that some of the tweaks require the start of a new game.  So if you went through them, you might find a few that you'll like.  Take, my advice and apply the ones you want prior to starting a new game.  Most of the tweaks can be done without a new start at anytime however.    You're welcome dude: :smile:

From page 1 of the thread: Re: New Version Released: 0.22 (September 11th 2013)

Changelog:
Major:
- Added Principality of Chernigov.
- Added Principality of Vladimir-Suzdal.
- Added the Lithuanian Tribes.
- Added the Northern Baltic Tribes.
- Added the Curonian Tribes.
- Added the Estonian Tribes.
- Added the Finnish Tribes.

Minor:
- Several map textures ('plain', 'ocean' and 'desert') changed again, using tweaked versions of textures taken from the Free Seamless Textures blog. Moar info here.
- Added a new chain of quests that may allow you to obtain a cool weapon (ask the Pope if he needs a hand with something).
- Armors:
- Some unique armors for certain characters (Emperor Otto, a few companions, etc).
- Common armors: revamp of several already existing textures, plus a bunch of new generic ones (thanks to Kuauik for some of them).
- Prussian Tribes is getting more elders but their armies are a bit smaller now.
- Vastly improved some of the faction symbols (in the "Factions" notes page).
- You'll receive a crown and a specific sword when you become a king on your own.
- The "deliver cattle" quest will no longer be offered by guild masters after the player becomes a landlord and/or has a level higher than 15.
- Several changes and minor fixes regarding Bohemian nobility.
- Added a new wooden castle scene by Quapitty (for baltic and russian factions).

Fixes:
- The rescue lord mission should be working now.
- Fixed some errors in the russian, prussian and bulgarian troop trees.
- The nurses of unmarried young ladies no longer tell you to surrender or die.
- Fixed master craftmen (the guys who manage your enterprises) in Russian towns.
- The baltic "renegade nobles" quest now works as intented (previously it featured russian-like troops instead of baltic ones).
- Fixed a certain dialogue option in the "Expel Culture" quest (previously you could get stuck in the dialogue).

A few things you should know:
- Armors used by Chernigovian, Vladimirian, Novgorodian and Ryazanian militias are mere placeholders put there until Cèsar finishes the specific textures for russian militias.
- Two byrnie models used by the baltic factions ('wolf' and 'bear' ones) lack a proper specular sub-texture so they are using the default Native byrnie's one. They may look a bit odd in a few places if you look closely. They will be fixed  probably in next version when the needed specular sub-texture is finished.