• Legacy Plains, EW!

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Other: POST WHAT OTHER MAP!

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Dawg said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Ballion is probably the only team that thought ground games worked on the map which probably contributed to their lack of success on the map.
I'm bad at Plains maps, that is all.
I'm trying to figure out who this guy is and it's not coming to me. I looked back at the quoted post to make sure this was actually typed and to my surprise it was. Would someone please inform me of who this dumbass is and why is he commenting on something he clearly knows nothing about?

Bring back random plains. Also get rid of map fixtures and go back to letting teams pick their maps, with some kind of ban system in place maybe.

blak said:
Mad Dawg said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Ballion is probably the only team that thought ground games worked on the map which probably contributed to their lack of success on the map.
I'm trying to figure out who this guy is and it's not coming to me. I looked back at the quoted post to make sure this was actually typed and to my surprise it was. Would someone please inform me of who this dumbass is and why is he commenting on something he clearly knows nothing about?

what

Roberta_Baratheon said:
blak said:
Mad Dawg said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:

what

He wants to know who zaffa is because he is saying information about balion and their gameplay that is questionable, and blak IS balion thus he would know more on how things worked in balion, not zaffa.

I think

Achilles_TheIV said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
blak said:
Mad Dawg said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:

what

He wants to know who zaffa is because he is saying information about balion and their gameplay that is questionable, and blak IS balion thus he would know more on how things worked in balion, not zaffa.

I think

images

Cradoc said:
Achilles_TheIV said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
blak said:
Mad Dawg said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:

what

I think

images
fb-thumbs-down-300x257.png

Back
Top Bottom