SP Native Double Dealer Mini Mod - Released Version 0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Someone_forgotten

This mod adding sneaking skill and three assasination quests in Zendar. Just in Zendar for now. This **** took my 5 hours. And it's ended cool! I know there are lots of spelling mistakes. And I've used some curses for fun! It is great! Just look at the screenshots and download it from 2 links which you want.

Some tips: You can find the man who giving you assasination quests from Zendar tavern. The happy boar. Head to the upstairs. And walk through. You'll see him!

Download Link: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=683
Alternative link: Uploading...
Select your game directory when instaling. Do not select module directory.

Screenshots:
noticed_by_victim.JPG

mission_succeed.JPG

quest_log.JPG

bastard1.JPG

bastard2.JPG

victim.JPG

victim2.JPG

quest_failed.JPG

A nice idea I must say. I've often thought about starting a mod which takes place in a single town (with different scenes for different districts), with the main focus of the game being working for various underground factions. Along with your expected stealing, intimidation, bribery and brawling, assassination would sit quite comfortably.

I've really think about a mod like that. But it is hard to do without help(for me). Everything is boring me except mission template work. And good luck to you! Hope it will be cool! :smile: And I'm always oped for help requests. :grin:

I tried the mod out, it's great. I only wish there were more quests.
How do you have stealth working?

Great mod, brings more "life" into M&b..

Maybe adding some more assasination quests for outside Zendar?

Good luck anyway ! :cool:

MOAR!
Oubliette said:
A nice idea I must say. I've often thought about starting a mod which takes place in a single town (with different scenes for different districts), with the main focus of the game being working for various underground factions. Along with your expected stealing, intimidation, bribery and brawling, assassination would sit quite comfortably.
Do it.

Back
Top Bottom