Dota 2

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm waiting for it. While DotA 2 isn't out, HoN is here for my graphical needs. (although I don't play it for the graphics but for the less retarded community)

Gotta see how Invoker looks like revamped, he's my favorite. 10 spells? Your team is mine.

Seeing as how I have never read or heard anything positive about any of the dota-like game communities I have absolutely no interest in even trying any of these games. I wish Valve was better allocating its resources.

They're essentially Starcraft players, with the general public being complete douchebags, but that's simple enough to get around by simply killing them repeatedly.

Actually LoL has quite a low population of ****tards, mostly because ****tardness is bannable....

I look forward to this. I'm playing LOL occasionally to pass the time, but I hate not being able to deny creeps. For some reason it really bugs me that I can't do this. Don't know why.

My point exactly. When I was playing DotA, I spent hours getting better at denying creeps. It's such an important part of the game for me. Having no such ability in LOL makes me sad.

Kawee said:
My point exactly. When I was playing DotA, I spent hours getting better at denying creeps. It's such an important part of the game for me. Having no such ability in LOL makes me sad.
You can dany creeps in LoL :roll:

Kawee said:
I look forward to this. I'm playing LOL occasionally to pass the time, but I hate not being able to deny creeps. For some reason it really bugs me that I can't do this. Don't know why.
Yes, that annoyed me at first, too. I found you just need to become more dominant in your lane. If your opponent wants to creep kill, he is going to get shot for it.

I play LoL and I really want to see how will DOTA 2 work out, but I don't think it will be too much of an improvement (except for graphics obviously). I do hope so, but it won't be anything radical, I guess.

Well, they are also adding the better of the new features from their clone games. The most popular addition being reconnection from LoL. Along with that, this is the game that will be getting the big DotA updates now, not the mod.

That is good, but I thought about gameplay improvements. There are many ways to make the gameplay more fun and tactical or whatever but it seems they'll just make another DOTA with slight differences. This is all speculation of course, I really hope I'm wrong.

I hope they freshen up a little bit!
Honestly I think LoL is the best MOBA for a reason, it tries to be fresh and new! They don't just port heroes from DoTA but actually try to create new heroes, obviously they base some of their heroes in some of DoTA but still they are trying... Which in my opinion is commendable. I do play LoL and HoN so before you make a fool out of yourself don't call me fanboy just because you don't agree with me.
Evilknightz said:
I believe you are. This is Valve we're talking about. Even with their most linear of shooters, they innovate.
I do like Valve, but they haven't innovated in nothing.
They still use one of the ugliest engines in the market right now!

BloodLuster said:
I hope they freshen up a little bit!
Honestly I think LoL is the best MOBA for a reason, it tries to be fresh and new! They don't just port heroes from DoTA but actually try to create new heroes, obviously they base some of their heroes in some of DoTA but still they are trying... Which in my opinion is commendable. I do play LoL and HoN so before you make a fool out of yourself don't call me fanboy just because you don't agree with me.
Dude. All the heroes are almost exactly the same as DotA ones, or hybrids. LoL is slightly more original. but HoN is a clone. Also. Stop calling them damned MOBA's. They are AoS's.

Back
Top Bottom