DotA 2 ( Defense of the Ancients )

Users who are viewing this thread

Just finished another game. This one a more legitimate victory.

One of our guys leaves in the first 2 minutes. One of theirs leaves maybe 10 minutes in. So essentially 4 v 4.

Played as Skeleton King. Me and Razor hanging out in bottom lane. I actually have a positive K/D ratio for once. Resurrection is so trollish.  :lol:

Tuckles said:
:lol:

Good job.

My games have been pretty ****ty lately. I blame my friends with their high elos. :c

Damn, the people I play with really never played DotA so they're all low elo's and ****.
Wish I could play without Vlads first rikis
;_;

Decided to look for TotalBiscuit's DotA 2 profile based on his most recent HISDD video.

He's currently under the name of "Squg" apparently, and he's got 43 wins.

He also played a match as the Centaur Warrunner recently apparently. May be the next Single Draft disaster video.

:lol: Yeah I'm bored.

Anyone tried out the PTR recently? Tutorials coming next update! you play as dragon knight and the final boss is razor  :cool:

Here's a friendly tip to help you not become one of the standard douchebags of the Dota (or any moba) community:

You can ***** to your teammates about their items, or you can steal their farm & kills, but you must not do both.

I was playing with a friend. One. That meant we were outnumbered by the pubs on our team, all of whom tried desperately to steal every single kill they possibly could from me. I got news, folks. Leshrac doesn't need gold as badly as your carry. When an enemy has <100 health left and your carry is about to kill them anyway, there's no reason to throw out your stun. :roll:

Punishment said:
Damm , bought 2 keys for the new community chest series.

Got 2 damm sniper items , the most boring and noskill hero out there.

Actually, that would be Drow Ranger. Sniper is the second most boring and noskill hero. Then comes annoying piece of **** keeper of the light.

Q, E, Q, E, Q, E, Q, E.

Guys, i need help on 1v1.
My friend was praising Bounty hunter so much, and i decided to challenge him with riki, a character that i dont know anything about him, and he gladly accepted. But after some hours, i looked up the internet about riki and i saw what kind of **** he is on 1v1, and i need to use a build that does not makes it a carry, since we are gonna fight for score, i need to handle myself in early game too. So i need to know how to gank efficiently with riki and protecting myself against another ganker and roamer.

Seher Akıncısı said:
Guys, i need help on 1v1.
My friend was praising Bounty hunter so much, and i decided to challenge him with riki, a character that i dont know anything about him, and he gladly accepted. But after some hours, i looked up the internet about riki and i saw what kind of **** he is on 1v1, and i need to use a build that does not makes it a carry, since we are gonna fight for score, i need to handle myself in early game too. So i need to know how to gank efficiently with riki and protecting myself against another ganker and roamer.
I don't know a lot about Dota but what I've noticed Bounty Hunter is a nice counter to Riki because he can use Track and you can say goodbye to Riki's passive invisibility.

Also, Riki will barely get to use his backstab passive that deals dmg equal to his agility. That's a lot of lost power.

Yup. If you wanted to counter BH, my noobish instincts tell me Slardar is the way to go. High movespeed, amp which negates his invisibility, a good AoE stun and tanky enough to survive a slap fight.

A Tusk machinima, perfectly lip-synced to Captain Falcon.

That was ****ing amazing. :lol:

Slardar would be good. He's kinda tanky, his ult counters invisibility and reduces armor, and he has a stun.

Countering BH's strength is done by countering his nuking ability with his stealth+passive. You could be a total **** and play Axe or Centaur Warrunner, build a blademail, and then get tanky items like Heart of Tarrasque and Vanguard. Just punish him for attacking you in the first place, and outlast him. Use Centaur's W or Axe's ult to finish him when he's low. As Axe, if you can see BH while he's stealthed you can blink dagger onto him while activating your blademail, then taunt him to make him nuke himself. :lol:

Orion said:
Slardar would be good. He's kinda tanky, his ult counters invisibility and reduces armor, and he has a stun.
Would be good?

Slardar is the number one counter to Riki and BH.
Like, only reason you should really ever pick him is to counter those two ****s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom