SP - Quests Don't Rush the Player With Timed (Which isn't shown) Quests!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I was trying to play a campaign where I wanted to wait & die (of age) and have my son do all the bannerlord related quests, but apparently the quest only gives you 10 years to complete it which is not shown anywhere. This means I had to reload an old save (lost lots of progress), and try to quickly start a faction and complete the quests. Kinda' pissed me off. I understand that Arzagos and Istiana can't live forever, but give us alternatives to play a slower campaign!

Yeah, I went through the same thing. I already had all three banner pieces, but wasn't able to take a settlement within ten years (playing on absolute maximum difficulty on my first campaign). Had to start a new campaign as a result.

Very poor design choice to not tell the player about the timer, and it's also dodgy that the quest can fail at all once the player has all the banner pieces. Why wouldn't I be able to create my own kingdom at any point after that? Why would "sitting on the banner for too many years" mean I couldn't?

Now that I think about it, the timer not being shown actually should go in the bug report section. I'll go do that now.

I to just got the "failed, 10 years" thing, I can not stand being forced to do something on their stupid time table. It just has no appeal to me, I like to play games at my own pace, take my time, do things my own way and not be hampered by anything like this. 10 years goes by in the blink of an eye in this game and that is an understatement if you get involved in the wars and just the ENDLESS GRIND that is leveling up skills.

They need to erase the time table for this idiotic, retarded quest and just let the players get around to it whenever they get around to it but I do believe they will keep punishing us because they thought it was a good idea to "have everyone die with age" in a game where... Lets be honest, you die of old age before getting much of anything done if you just like to sit back and play instead of grind, grind, GRIND, GRIND.

Frankly the quest should be purely optional and not a requirement to making your own kingdom, that is just dodgy gaming. Have it be a "if you dont know how, here is how" type quest but let it be redundant for everyone who wants to just skip the BS time table and have fun.

Frankly the quest should be purely optional and not a requirement to making your own kingdom, that is just dodgy gaming. Have it be a "if you dont know how, here is how" type quest but let it be redundant for everyone who wants to just skip the BS time table and have fun.
The main quest isn't a required to form your own kingdom. If you ignore it, nothing happens.

Back
Top Bottom