DONT BUY PRE-ORDER BANNERLORD KEYS FROM ANYWHERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, idk if it is a scam but regardless you should support them directly and not through a third-party.
I agree but not everyone can afford to pay 49.99$, and when that happens people tend to search platforms where they can buy keys cheaper.
Keep in mind that keys sold on some platforms come from publishers and developers themselves. Only they can generate new game codes. Many of them are official sellers who source cd keys from official developers and publishers.
Obviously at the moment this websites have no keys, but that doesn't mean that they won't have at March 31.
Also it would be better to buy it from TaleWorlds to support them directly.
PS - Beware where you guys "pre-order" this keys, not every website has official keys, in other words, they might not be official sellers.

I agree but not everyone can afford to pay 49.99$, and when that happens people tend to search platforms where they can buy keys cheaper.
Keep in mind that keys sold on some platforms come from publishers and developers themselves. Only they can generate new game codes. Many of them are official sellers who source cd keys from official developers and publishers.
Obviously at the moment this websites have no keys, but that doesn't mean that they won't have at March 31.
Also it would be better to buy it from TaleWorlds to support them directly.
PS - Beware where you guys "pre-order" this keys, not every website has official keys, in other words, they might not be official sellers.

If people cannot spend that amount then they should wait till sale.

Illegal is pirating games, and there is nothing worse than that ?
Mount&Blade II Bannerlord doesn't deserve to be pirated, this game will be one of the best games of all times, mark my words! ?

Illegal is pirating games, and there is nothing worse than that ?
Mount&Blade II Bannerlord doesn't deserve to be pirated, this game will be one of the best games of all times, mark my words! ?

That Website buys video games in bulk from cheap third-world countries. And, after that, they re-sell these same keys to customers in first-world countries at a higher price. Imo that is not right to do that to Taleworlds.

Also that Websites terms and conditions clearly state that they “accept no refunds or returns”, and that they are “not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen programs or use without permission”.

This means that you have no real guarantee or warranty for your purchase. Steam does guarantee to give you a refund though, if you buy it from
the Steam Shop itself.

Why do you think that Bannerlord is "best game of all times" if you refuse to pay Taleworlds its deserved price.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I see that you didn't understand at all that keys sold on some platforms come from publishers and developers themselves.
do you know what authorized reseller means? "An Authorized Reseller is trained by the manufacturer and is knowledgeable about the products sold. An Authorized Reseller has the full support of the manufacturer. An Authorized Reseller typically stocks the merchandise you are looking to purchase. "

Instant Gaming is a platform where their keys are official.

(1) Are the CD keys official?
"This is the question that often comes up when buying on this kind of website. Rest assured, our CD keys are official as they are purchased from authorized resellers: EA Origin, Steam, Battle.net, NCSoft or Ubisoft."

Also I don't care if Instant Gaming or any other CD keys official platform are able to refund the product (they can refund it as long as you didn't activate the product), I don't care for a simple reason, if I buy a game from them I'll sure play it, so refund or not I really don't care.

Why do I think that Bannerlord is "best game of all times" if I refuse to pay Taleworlds its deserved price? First of all I never said I bought or will buy the game from a CD keys official platform, second of all, what if I do? does that mean bannerlord is not the best game of all time because I'm not paying its deserved price? lol, not everyone is rich and as I stated "49.99$ might not be alot for a worker that every month receive payment for his job, for example what is 49.99$ for someone that receives a 1800$ per month?". So if you can afford the full price, go ahead, but not everyone might be able to do it, show some respect, I just came here to explain that you can buy keys from official and authorized resellers.
I hope I've clarified your doubts and I hope you have understood everything this time, thank you. :xf-wink:

IG is not an authorized reseller, it is even censored on steam forums.

IG is not an authorized reseller, it is even censored on steam forums.
Instant Gaming (Terms of Use)
Article 2 - Purpose
- Codes are official keys allowing to unlock the entirety of a game downloaded as digital from downloading platforms which have been given by developers of the game.

but you're right about IG being censored on steam forums.

Instant Gaming (Terms of Use)
Article 2 - Purpose
- Codes are official keys allowing to unlock the entirety of a game downloaded as digital from downloading platforms which have been given by developers of the game.

but you're right about IG being censored on steam forums.

And you are not right that IG is authorized by sites like steam. But Key Sellers like Humblebundle are really legit, as they get their keys from developers and they do lots of charity.

If the price is 50 bucks on steam and 45 bucks on G2a, try and just squeeze yourself and pay the extra 5 bucks. TW would appreciate it so much I'm sure.

Promotion of piracy and shady third-party key resellers is not allowed on this forum. Saying you pirated the game but bought it later doesn't make it acceptable, as it still encourages piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom