Donating weaponds and armor EXP issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, just started a campaing in the 1.6.0 beta and got my Steward high enough to donate weapons and armor to soldiers for experience, but am having problems with it , if I discharge more than one of the same weapon or armor the game only give my soldiers experience for 1 it doesnt matter if donate 20 axes.. if they are the same I only get experience for one..... i did a couple of tests ... if I donate the whole stack the game shows the experience of 1 item, but if I move the axes for example one by one the game shows the correct experience for each of them but when i press done my troops still only get the experience of one for each different weapon or armor i donated ...... Like i said i did a couple of tests and out of 11k experience my troops only got around 900, but if I donate just one of each type of weapon and press done my troops get the whole experience each time, it has to be a bug, i dont think am suppose to donate one of each and press done then open inventory again and donate one of each again and keep repeating the process until am done donating 15-20 axes of different types. Has anyone having the same problem, is there a solution before they fix it in a patch weeks from now?

Yeah it's a bug. Good catch on the 1 by 1 not working. I read that if you do it from the normal discard (not loot) screen it works, but I wonder if it's simply showing the exp but not actually giving it still. It seems underwhelming to me so far, but I haven't tried figure out how much exp my troops actually got yet.

Looks they have fix incoming.... eventually.... lets hope they got the whole htings sorted out.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/discarding-weapons-and-armor-for-xp.444790/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom