In Progress Donating Inappropriate Toops to Captured Settlements

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
I made a bug report of huge donations - now marked "Resolved" because it's intended behavior- but I have NEW INFORMATION!
Reference: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/huge-forced-donations-after-siege.442499/

That thread shows - and it got past my notice when I posted it! - that my party made all the donations to Syratos Castle's garrison after a successful siege, but I wasn't the leader of the siege! In fact, I was specifically prevented from sharing in pillage because Areliana's army was the credited sieger; I merely helped. (Please note the large notice block in this screenshot)

GiWVi8r.jpg

In the screenshot above, my army has disappeared from the field and is presumably inside Syratos, coughing up a major part of my army to garrison it. Notice that Areliana's army is still in the field. After I hit "Continue" my army reappeared on the field and showed up stripped of 89 troops (66 from my brother Nathanos and 23 from the other lord in my army).

p395eXN.jpg

Whereas the devs might think it reasonable to slash that many garrison troops out of an invading army I doubt they intended to take them from an army which is merely helping the siege!. So I am again submitting this as a bug report, but citing extracting troops from the wrong army.

The earlier thread had a save referenced to it. Please us it to see this behavior, per the instructions in the other thread.

How to Reproduce: See bug thread link above.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom