Doing commissioned works! (digital paintings & 3D-models)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hail hail, I'm broke!

There. I said it. :razz: I'm supposed to get a job this holiday, but it seems impossible to find anything. (I think it's because I'm a bit late, so every damn job I can do is taken around here)

I need to get some extra moneys in order to be able to help pay for my college, so with no job, I'm kinda starting this advertisment spree to gain some extra cash.

Anyway, I'm doing commissioned digital paintings of just about any request. Examples:

-Portraits of yourself or anyone (from photoref)
-Concept art for a game or anything, really.
-Fantasy paintings (for decoration)
-Photoshop retouching/editing of pictures etc. are also possible.

Prices can be discussed about, but obviously very much depends on what you are asking.
For any commissions (or general questions) please PM me, and then I'll send my e-mail for further contact.
If you want to see some of my stuff first (examples) just PM me what type of thing you'd like to see and I'll be happy to show some stuff. This to avoid cluttering up this thread. :smile:

Time estimate is about one week max for a paint. (But still, depends on what the paint in question is.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In almost exactly the same way, I'm doing commissioned low poly 3D game models. This more with eye on M&B modders desperate for more models.

Fully UV'd, textured and modelled stuff: Weapons, armors, scenery, buildings, items, you name it... Texture sheet sizes and max polycounts are up to you.

Previous works and experience obviously can be seen in my mod! (Fantasy mod) My skills have improved quite a bit since then, though. (again, you can PM me if you want some examples. Even examples from previous commissions can be asked)
Pay will be very reasonable. (Far away from the general silly prices for 3D-models -> see Turbosquid and you'll know what I'm talking about :razz:)

Again for contact, PM me, and then I'll give my e-mail for further contact. :smile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I'm selling some of my drawings:

(<- sold!)           

Everything is in A4 size. You can PM me an offer for a drawing you like, and we'll go from there. (Mind you, these are my very best drawings, and many many hours of work I put into them, so I'm not giving them away for $10 obviously!  :smile: )

Highelf said:
Vortex said:
Wow,these drawings are amazing.
Too bad I don't live in the USA(or wherever you live).

What do you mean? I live in Europe, payment can come from anywhere in the world. (if that is what you meant) :smile:
I think he meant the delivery prices, no one like these :grin: but truly amazing drawings :grin:

kosmik said:
Highelf said:
Vortex said:
Wow,these drawings are amazing.
Too bad I don't live in the USA(or wherever you live).

What do you mean? I live in Europe, payment can come from anywhere in the world. (if that is what you meant) :smile:
I think he meant the delivery prices, no one like these :grin: but truly amazing drawings :grin:

Well the drawings are A4 sheets, they can't be very costly to deliver just about anywhere. The rest is digital stuff, so free delivery. :smile:

And thanks! :smile:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Well, if I ever, you know, get a credit card, I'll ring you up.

Well you don't necessarily need a credit card. Just a bank account of you or your parents will do. :smile: (and a paypal account, which takes 5 minutes. I set mine up today.)

UnholyNighmare said:
Somehow, I doubt the prize will be the same as the customer agreed to :neutral:
Somehow, I doubt that you should remain present in the off-topic section. :neutral:

Oh come on, just cause I'm broke doesn't mean I'm going to cheat people, dang. It's not like I don't have food and a place to live. (still with parent) This is the stuff I love doing anyways. (painting etc.) I just need to save up some money to help my parents pay for college. (They aren't the wealthiest people in the world, and if they had to pay it all, they'd probably need to make some sacrifices I don't want them to.)

Don't even know how I could possibly go about making people type in a larger number than we agreed on, on their own keyboard in their own house, a world apart from where I am.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom