DoF Gate

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone, I did not find the right place to make a report so i'm posting here.

A guy from DoF clan seems to enjoy team killing and team hitting people for no reasons in public skirmish.

A member from his clan told me he is not allowed to play official matches in his own clan because of his behavior.

However I would appreciate if Taleworlds could give him an in game punishment (you can aswell check chat logs there was no provocation)

We apologize for the incident and will take the necessary measures to prevent further incidents since we don't tolerate any trolling or bad behavior.

As the grown up person that you are, please contact me next time before opening a thread, feel free to add me on steam!
Speaking about that tho...

*snip racism*

Don't be a ****ing **** on public skirmishes thank you very much! Enjoy your games

Last edited by a moderator:
Me as I´ve no idea what´s going here:

aXgw98z_460s.jpg

This is in those moments i see the bias and the hate some have towards me, literally making a thread to report someone team killing and team hitting for no reason in pub skirm, especially when it comes from a clan who pretend to be the great thinkers of the community and allow such people in their clan. If you want to complain about me make your own thread don't try to come here and stir **** it's ridiculous at the best.

Me as I´ve no idea what´s going here:

Just an attempt at stirring **** between mutliplayer clans(Yes that's how bored we are of this game sir). This GATE guy is a twat not worth creating drama over but here we are, and Obelix knows fine well he can just report him with the ingame feature and be done with it.

And I don't personally give a **** about Obelix's ingame behaviour but as is shown in the screenshot above, he isn't perfect himself by Taleworlds "code of conduct" so it's kind of hypocritical to post this. :razz:

This is in those moments i see the bias and the hate some have towards me
not much bias needed when you keep being an ass.
literally making a thread to report someone team killing and team hitting for no reason in pub skirm
there is an ingame report system and you know that. if you have an issue with an individual harassing you ingame, report him there. if you have a problem beyond that, go contact their leaders directly rather than trying to stir **** here. you know that, but you still made the thread for drama. I wonder why, I thought you were involved in plenty when your doxxing history came up recently...
especially when it comes from a clan who pretend to be the great thinkers of the community and allow such people in their clan
oh boy. so first off, White Noise already posted the screenshot of you harassing our members ingame. then, I have no idea where you're getting the idea from that we pretend to be "great thinkers" but you keep repeating that so you can surely tell me, right? As for the guy being in our clan - he has been for a while, inactive for quite long though. We've not had prior issues with his behaviour but it will be adressed shortly.
If you want to complain about me make your own thread don't try to come here and stir **** it's ridiculous at the best.
You made this thread to stir. You posted the same video on our clanthread to stir. How do you have the gall to tell us not to come here?

Lastly, I'm not sure why you keep claiming he's not allowed to play matches with us? No such decision has been made to my knowledge.

This is in those moments i see the bias and the hate some have towards me, literally making a thread to report someone team killing and team hitting for no reason in pub skirm, especially when it comes from a clan who pretend to be the great thinkers of the community and allow such people in their clan. If you want to complain about me make your own thread don't try to come here and stir **** it's ridiculous at the best.
If you run around the streets shouting ****** you might get your teeth knocked out, If you do it in a video game people might feel more inclined to TK you, hazards of behavior really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom