[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith! | We are Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

No don't point him. Or do it in pm. Whatever beef you two have take it to pm and please stay the heck away from my thread with your drama. TY!

Oh so you can't bear the footage and you can delete it cuz ur a ''SECTION MODERATOR''.Where were you when other clans sent such same memes to other threads,Erminas?Are you sure that you are doing your job well and deleting my post?

Hmm i can send to this page the namakan's postings against us even i don't know this guy bard,want me to do so?This guy has 7-8 toxic posts in taleworlds against us.We didn't even write back to him when he did that.

Hmm i can send to this page the namakan's postings against us even i don't know this guy bard,want me to do so?This guy has 7-8 toxic posts in taleworlds against us.We didn't even write back to him when he did that.
I don't really see him being toxic atm. Rather you go at him with full speed and drive a direct attack on the moderation at the same time by attacking Erminas.

Relexan bro, why so mad. Oh I know, me exposing your hipocrisy in our steam chat. But worry not, I am not allowed to post screenshots on forums!

Our tournament match was well played and a good match. No need to create another drama just because Krex was extremely toxic towards us :grin:

But muh muh muh DRAMA
Hairless is using drama to motivate his players for playing this game but we don't need to do such as thing since our players already playing actively without any reason at this game. It's different kind of leadership. He is using hate to make his players ready for this game :p i use love and humour to make my players play together :grin:

Stay the heck away from my thread with your drama.
Last call to take the shenanigans to pm or drop it alltogether.
Erminas has already given a warning, anymore drama you'll just get warned. No more off-topic comments relating to the drama either.
Actually, that is on me. Erminas did his best to stay impartial, but I feel like the whole lot on here could use a friendly reminder to read the forum rules and stick to them. There's friendly banter, and there's spamming a thread with flame bait.

Heya everyone, we would like to present You with our official DoF merchandise!

I asked our member XCALibuR_DiMeS to design some Official DoF merchandise for anyone interested. It has been in discussion for a very long time, but it's finally here! We have a range of products available from this link (click me) including clothing, bags, mugs and many more! Pop by to check out our official merchandise!

Here are my personal favorites, but make sure to check them all :p

Back
Top Bottom