Does your game use to crash? If yes Which GPU Nvidia/AMD? Mod(s)/no Mod?

Does your game use to crash? If yes Which GPU Nvidia/AMD? Mod(s)/no Mod?

• Crash, that's Hell : AMD/Mod(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Charly30

Recruit
Hi,

This is a poll to know if the game crashes on most players' set up and if yes, if the game would be more optimized for Nvidia or AMD.

Personaly, it's hell, even after a clean install.
With or without mod it uses to crash like a wave if I set something else than low grapghics With/Without Mod : it can be paradise in Very High for hours then start to crash over and over so I must go back in Low ; then an other day I try again with Very High and it's again perfect till it crashes over and over after few hours ; 99% D3D error.
Directx management failure? VRAM management failure?

It's a shame that the game is sold at the full price (50€) at this state of the development, it's the 1st time that somethig like that happens on my side.

My set up :
GC : Rog Strix RX6800XT
CPU : 5800X3D
RAM : G.Skill 2*16Go 3600Mhz
MB : Rog Strix B550-e Gaming
Power Suply : Corsair HX1000i

Are you sure it isn't adrenalin crashing? AMD has a problem with it, lots of people are complaining about the driver timeout.

Are you sure it isn't adrenalin crashing? AMD has a problem with it, lots of people are complaining about the driver timeout.
Only this game is messing, other games are fine.
Maybe that TW can't manage it? So I should try to reinstall my GPU driver without Adrenalin.
Thanks for the info :smile:

Maybe that TW can't manage it? So I should try to reinstall my GPU driver without Adrenalin.
More likely it's AMD can't manage it.

Yes, you can try it, for some people it does work. You can also try to decrease your GPU frequency.

Rog strix Intel 7/ Geforce 2070 rtx
Stable since 1.5.6... Maybe some glitches here and there but no hard CTD.
The only crashes I had were with mods.

Had only one crash since the 1.8.0 release. Not sure what it was related to, but no crashes ever since.

the game crashes frequently slightly southwest of baltakhand on 1.8.0

More likely it's AMD can't manage it.

Yes, you can try it, for some people it does work. You can also try to decrease your GPU frequency.
Hi,
Both didn't work : I MUSN'T TOUCH any GPU setting, no way.
Without Adrenalin it's worst, I need to enable the Radeon Super Resolution to can have a hige gain of stability with a 1080p setting 60fps.

Also I have one question : which directx version do you use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom