does this gtame need naval combat/

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate advertising / spam
i am an old sailor at heart. i sail a lot and honestly, i think mountain blade bannerlord would work well with BOATS in multiplayer. imagine, the world map has a big sea. you could have naval battels? empire versus vlandiea or something 10 people on the boat and 10 people on the OTHER boat (for balance reasons) and they would fightr once the boats connected. thoughts?

i do not care because all boats are beautiful i sail all the boats when im allowed to haha. the boat i would want in mountain and blade bannerlords would have to be... a viking ship like long and with sails because i don't think the steam ship would work you know what I'm saying? steam, ship wouldn't be that good for immersion because medieval times and stuff i think

i do not think that building boat would be possible from a game design perspective because this is not a survival game it is more arcade style i mean imagine if in csgo you had to MAKE THE GUN? that wouldn't work because people dont play to preapre for the fight they play to do the fight!!!! jukebox please keep up with the level of discussion or i will ask the moderators to mute you ok thanks?

They said, it was on their mind for the long run. So its not impossible for them to add it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom