Resolved Does this game have GPU memory leak problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

ccw006

Recruit
I have plenty of VRAM available in the settings when i go to adjust my graphical settings, but when i play on even medium settings i get errors that i am out of memory and the game crashes. I have a 2080TI and i7-8000k.

No it doesn't, did you by chance disable your pagefile?

I did! I was able to get it to load to the campaign map on very high, but i am still experiencing some crashes. I had trouble talking with lords on the map, but switched to high and was able to get it somewhat stable. Hopefully this will be stable enough to play the game. Thank you for the help.

I did! I was able to get it to load to the campaign map on very high, but i am still experiencing some crashes. I had trouble talking with lords on the map, but switched to high and was able to get it somewhat stable. Hopefully this will be stable enough to play the game. Thank you for the help.
Well then that's exactly the problem. there are some applications that require your pagefile, even if they seldom use it(doesn't matter if you have 32gb of ram). especially games, turn it back on.
Edit: by the way, try beta 1.1.0, it has a lot of improvements.

Well then that's exactly the problem. there are some applications that require your pagefile, even if they seldom use it(doesn't matter if you have 32gb of ram). especially games, turn it back on.
Edit: by the way, try beta 1.1.0, it has a lot of improvements.

I've tried it for about 45 minutes now. Much more stable then it was for sure. I'm still getting a lot of "d3d device -> createtexture2d failed at rglGPU_device" errors and it saying there aren't enough memory resources available to complete the operation, mostly when i engage someone on the the main map. This is on medium. I'll turn back the settings to very low and wait for some more patches because i don't know if there is anything i can do to prevent these.

I've tried it for about 45 minutes now. Much more stable then it was for sure. I'm still getting a lot of "d3d device -> createtexture2d failed at rglGPU_device" errors and it saying there aren't enough memory resources available to complete the operation, mostly when i engage someone on the the main map. This is on medium. I'll turn back the settings to very low and wait for some more patches because i don't know if there is anything i can do to prevent these.
But did you enable the pagefile? those errors sound a lot like pagefile related errors.

After a restart my pagefile updated and it now runs on desired settings very smoothly. Thanks for the help with this.
Noice, i knew it had something to do with the pagefile since i've had these kind of errors in other games/applications(with the pagefile disabled).

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom