Does this current version have an end game?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm still quite small in terms of kingdom size and lords, I only sent out for one so far lol but for those who have conquered the entire map do you get and end game credits thing or does some big bad invade, in a way similar to the sadly very dead mod the wedding dance, serioulsy if you own the first mount and blade go check out that mod its very good incomplete somewhat but good.

To the best of my knowledge, no it does not.

This current version was released as a starting point for the kingdom mechanics to be tested.

It does not have an invasion system like the original M&B SoD. Compy had not got to that stage yet.

Thanks for the info mate I'm just on the cusp of crushing the vaegerians and can you recommend a good screenshot programme as on my laptop (windows 8.1) the shortcut isn't working for me when I play, would like to chronicle the rise of the kingdom of antar

I don't know one, sorry..

I don't do much screen capturing of things, but when I do I just use the print screen button (then paste it into paint). But I only use it for CivIV stuff for my mod..

You may have to do a google, or maybe a search around the forums. Someone might have posted a thread once upon a time for M&B Screenshots.. don't know.

saiyanwarrior said:
I'm still quite small in terms of kingdom size and lords, I only sent out for one so far lol but for those who have conquered the entire map do you get and end game credits thing or does some big bad invade
No.

I've conquered the whole map and nothing special happens.

Back
Top Bottom