Does the range unit spam continue in 1.1.0?

Does the range unit spam continue in 1.1.0?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I completely deleted the game. I mean every single file related to this game and re-installed it. Look what just happened now. God damn it, the hours I spent for testing and fixing stuff might be more than I spent for actually playing it. I can't figure out what's causing this issue.
In my games i am also see stupid amound cavalary in vladia lords. I did not see any other kingdoms or troop class doing same thing.

Wish the game had a more more troop behviours like crouch and sprint. Would make sense to send some bare chested two hander guys to go creep and keep low behind some hill and then have them hard sprint archers with the ability to wreak havoc. I know this was a long time ago -but sprinting still existed. American Indians alotta times creeped and then even lay flat on the ground just before the crest of a hill and then kamikazed charged ranged troops with sprint and warcry. Lets Cya

Wish the game had a more more troop behviours like crouch and sprint. Would make sense to send some bare chested two hander guys to go creep and keep low behind some hill and then have them hard sprint archers with the ability to wreak havoc. I know this was a long time ago -but sprinting still existed. American Indians alotta times creeped and then even lay flat on the ground just before the crest of a hill and then kamikazed charged ranged troops with sprint and warcry. Lets Cya
I don't expect them to add stuff to the game. Tbh, I don't even want them to. They have to fix all these mess first. It has been 3 years since early access and this sh*t is still full of bugs and many other stupidity.

I don't expect them to add stuff to the game. Tbh, I don't even want them to. They have to fix all these mess first. It has been 3 years since early access and this sh*t is still full of bugs and many other stupidity.
There's something wrong with your puter if you're getting army compositions like that. You must just have the right combination of hardware that throws the game's code out of whack. Something is failing in the A.I.'s troop upgrade process. Bannerlord is pretty CPU heavy, so could start there. I mean Vlandia/Empire can get archer heavy because effectively half of all their troops end up as archers when upgrading from recruits.

I don't think I've ever seen a 90% Cavalry Party at 100+ though.

It could also be issue the A.I. is maybe hanging around 1 village a lot? Though even if that's the case should still be like 66%/33% split. About only other thing I can think of is the A.I. is only grabbing certain troops out of the garrison?

Honestly I'd turn on Cheat Mode, start warping around Ctrl + Left Mouse and stalk some parties, see what they're doing to get like that. Is this constant through-out game or mostly at start?

The only real solution is a major nerf to ranged damage.

Archers do way too much damage against armor, and we'll outside of anything resembling real life.

Fian Champions and Khan's Guard remain the top units in the game until this is addressed.

Back
Top Bottom