Does the bannerlord will contain Flail or whip as a weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am just curious. Does the bannerlord will contain Flail or whip as a weapon?

Flail is kind of very rare weapon but I think it should be in the game to break shield lovers lol.

34. Will every piece of equipment have physics options (tassels, cloth, etc.), including weapons?

Not every piece probably, but modders can add it to all types of equipment. Weapons can have them as cosmetic only, so no flails with cloth system.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1464090667824385857

Armagan also ruled out flails in one of his video interviews.

NPC99 said:
4. Crumbs - yes, we are desperate for any crumbs of information about the game, its mechanics and its mod-ability. Throw us something that sparks debate and generates feedback. For example, even if Armagan has ruled out flails and slings from a professional release for good reasons (uncontrollable clipping, inability to determine what part of the weapon, if any, impacts hitboxes etc.), tell us how modders with lower standards could hack the new physics systems to produce clunky versions for those mad enough to install them. It might even distract a few monsters from chewing on release dates.

Personally, I’d be more interested in finding a way to implement slings.

Slings can't be that hard. Just take a bow, add a third handle on it, borrow the stretch the model code from the bow, and use rock as ammo.

Maybe yours wish any weapon, but a flail not will be easy implemented in Bannerlord, for me is a uncool weapon

Back
Top Bottom