Does battle participation matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Domikov

Recruit
I don't know that much about how things are calculated in this game, so I am interested in this. Imagine there's a big battle with like 4 parties on each side, do I get more renown and influence and stuff by killing more people? Does it count in troops from my party? Or can I just chill in the corner and get the same amount as if I killed 10 people. Also, do renown, influence and loot get smaller if I am knocked out during combat? Thanks in advance, that's a lot of questions.

I don't know that much about how things are calculated in this game, so I am interested in this. Imagine there's a big battle with like 4 parties on each side, do I get more renown and influence and stuff by killing more people? Does it count in troops from my party? Or can I just chill in the corner and get the same amount as if I killed 10 people. Also, do renown, influence and loot get smaller if I am knocked out during combat? Thanks in advance, that's a lot of questions.

You can just sit in the corner brading your hair or cleaning your belly button XD

From my experiences, the only usefull auto resolve is vs looters (not kill men and give more exp).
I play every other fight. Again bandits, sea raiders, etc... I play with a shield like a bait to avoid loosing peoples. Again kingdoms and clans, I use tactics and fight around my peoples. And if I can, I kill the bad guy leaders! And easy win!

But less exp for my units, but less dead peoples and sometime great battles.
I don't see any change (maybe to little) for renown and influence.

Back
Top Bottom