Does anyone think the trade is different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
Until the last version of the game I traded with high profits in horses, but now everyone seems to have horses, and those who don't have, don't pay a high value for them. The same happens with most of products.

Yeah, I thought I was getting a sweet deal when I bought 50 Steppe Horses in Baltakhand @ 150d, but wasn't able to sell them anywhere.

It also seems like the Lord Needs Horses quest wasn't updated for the new horses and the old horses are a lot harder to find now. I had to hit 7 Imperial towns just to find 4 Midland Palfries.

I am pretty sure I read somewhere devs are going to nerf house trade.
Well, they certainly succeeded. I'm not sure why they felt that trade needed to be more tedious than it is. For me, horse trading was the only kind of trading that was worth going out of my way for. Not just because the profits were good, but mainly because it was easy to keep track of. Buy horses in the east and sell them in the west. That's about as in-depth as I want to go with it. Keeping track of all the different trade goods and where to get the best prices for each of them is more effort than I want to devote to the activity.

Well, they certainly succeeded. I'm not sure why they felt that trade needed to be more tedious than it is. For me, horse trading was the only kind of trading that was worth going out of my way for. Not just because the profits were good, but mainly because it was easy to keep track of. Buy horses in the east and sell them in the west. That's about as in-depth as I want to go with it. Keeping track of all the different trade goods and where to get the best prices for each of them is more effort than I want to devote to the activity.
Exactly, running around selling horses was my relax hobby too, between wars and to make a initial good money, but It's amazing how TW is managing to make this game less and less interesting, in addition to the scenes of towns and cities where no one enters, now they also want to end the little interest that the commerce already had. I currently load my band with food, and I only enter cities to sell spoils of war.

Back
Top Bottom