Does anyone suffer from high temperatures while playing this game?

Users who are viewing this thread

My 1060GTX 6gb sits on 63 in a battle with 1k in ultra, my cpu has been running hot lately, idle its 40 and in a 1k battle it goes up to 50-60, only 60 after 10+ hours or more.

I need to reapply my paste on my AIO, it's been 5 years.

My 1060GTX 6gb sits on 63 in a battle with 1k in ultra, my cpu has been running hot lately, idle its 40 and in a 1k battle it goes up to 50-60, only 60 after 10+ hours or more.

I need to reapply my paste on my AIO, it's been 5 years.

50-60 is normal for a CPU under load, and nowhere near dangerous. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Like, somehow my cpu temp be reaching 60+ on Bannerlord, and I've played other games that deal with large amount of units and actions but my temps don't reach that high. GPU temps also get pretty high despite me playing on very low to try and alleviate it - very low settings looks like dung, how is my gpu suffering? With Witcher 3, I can understand getting 75ish gpu temp but Bannerlord on very low settings?

Hopefully, this is only a problem that I'm facing and everyone else is enjoying the game but if not please do tell.

Yes, spiking into the 89-90 degree range. I'm used to it with Skyrim though, so no surprises that it jumps up in 1000 man sieges.

Version - 1.4.2, haven't touched demo 1.4.3 yet.

Additional - just checked - Strategic & Battle game play

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600X (default fan cooler) - about 60 oC
GPU - GeForce 1080 - 70 oC Fans @ 50%

So not too bad.

Last edited:
I have used those tricks that helped reduce the "burning" Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord CPU Temp Spike Fix

I have Ryzen 5 3600X also and before those tricks the game was running even more badly with 1.4.2 than the day of early access release. I don't know how far the temperature goes but i would say more than 60°c. Also i have notice it's getting worse after each time you reload a save.

Last edited:
Try switching from low to high to get rid of the stuttering. It worked for me on my potato i5/16gb/ssd/r9.380 and I still get comfortable 50-60 fps pretty much everywhere on 1.43beta. temps are at around 60 on a non stock cpu cooler, and baking comfortable 80 for gpu

I have a i7-4770k that I delided and overclocked, has run at 89% load while playing and stays at 69c or below. You my want a better cooling solution, i use a 280mm water cooler.

I must also say, I'm in Australia, middle of winter, quite cold. I did have heating problems last summer with my old moBo which eventually failed (9 year old) my new Mobo and CPU (stock air cooler) handled heat ok.

In options you can find the FPS limiter. It will lower temps and smooth out your gameplay. I have mine set to 120, I think the default is like 200. I also have a 2070.

It's a custom game engine and it does push the GPU too hard. I left my game with the encyclopedia open while I did some household chores. When I came back there was warm air pouring out of my well ventilated case. IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA SCREEN!

So maybe things need to be toned down a bit.
Created an account just to thank you. I have a top of the line PC and it was running at 83C. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Back
Top Bottom