Does anyone know how to disable AI marriages?

Users who are viewing this thread

skoonting

Recruit
Hey hey, so in the latest main branch update (1.5.5), they added the ability for AI to get married naturally over time. Obviously, this is a good thing, but at the same time, I would like to know how to disable it. At the start of a game, I tend to pick a person I want to marry, and I really don't like having to rush myself in order to marry them. I would like to be able to disable it, then turn it on again when I've gotten married later on. Maybe even disable it specifically for that person.

I'm intending to make a mod for it (where you can disable/enable it in the mod configuration menu), but I've looked through the game files, and I can't quite find where the files for AI marriages are supposed to be. Has anyone had more success than me? I'm pretty sure I'm just blind.

Hey hey, so in the latest main branch update (1.5.5), they added the ability for AI to get married naturally over time. Obviously, this is a good thing, but at the same time, I would like to know how to disable it. At the start of a game, I tend to pick a person I want to marry, and I really don't like having to rush myself in order to marry them. I would like to be able to disable it, then turn it on again when I've gotten married later on. Maybe even disable it specifically for that person.

I'm intending to make a mod for it (where you can disable/enable it in the mod configuration menu), but I've looked through the game files, and I can't quite find where the files for AI marriages are supposed to be. Has anyone had more success than me? I'm pretty sure I'm just blind.

Sandbox.CampaignBehaviors.RomanceCampaignBehavior.ShouldNpcCoupleMarry

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom