Does anyone else find Historians are narrow-minded bigots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Amontadillo? said:
minor criticism

Ah, good old minor criticism. AKA death threats on my moddb page.

Which is provably linked to this bint, but the mods won't do anything about it.

Jokes on you, the Jews won WW2. There's a reason why we have an Israel but not a Nazi Germany running around. Checkmate.

Don't study biology, everyone will just point and say you're an example of why eugenics should be instated.

You're being stupid on purpose instead of by accident now, I get that, but literally nobody claimed such a thing.

Your own ****ing "proof" said "suggest" a posthumous portrait of Cleo. Yet you of all people are magically sure that this MUST be an accurate picture of her? Really dude?

And then to throw out death threats over such a thing?

You win nothing. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Threats on your moddb page? Literally who cares? It's completely irrelevant. And Alma is above such pettiness... Unlike you, evidently.

AelleCyning said:
Don't study biology, everyone will just point and say you're an example of why eugenics should be instated.

tumblr_o3czejvJI11u5tn07o2_250.gif

This fool still believes in biology. Chaos Theory is the new cutting edge of science and everything else is obsolete.

Amontadillo? said:
You're being stupid on purpose instead of by accident now, I get that, but literally nobody claimed such a thing.

Your own **** "proof" said "suggest" a posthumous portrait of Cleo. Yet you of all people are magically sure that this MUST be an accurate picture of her? Really dude?

And then to throw out death threats over such a thing?

You win nothing. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Threats on your moddb page? Literally who cares? It's completely irrelevant. And Alma is above such pettiness... Unlike you, evidently.

Not they aren't, they attacked my ModDB page along with other users.

Yet you of all people are magically sure that this MUST be an accurate picture of her? Really dude?

It's the only evidence of her, so ipso facto, yes.

There's only one source posthumously saying Augustus had flavum hair. No reason to doubt that either.

That logic doesn't follow at all :lol:

Again, it means we can say she likely may have looked like that. We cannot ever know for sure what she actually did look like, contrary to your claim. It is an impossiblity.

And jesus, dude, nobody here cares enough about you to troll your moddb. And if they did, it literally wouldn't matter because who ****ing cares. It's an internet page. Delete the comments if they offend you so much and get the **** over it instead of lashing out like a child.

And quit double posting :lol:

Again, it means we can say she likely may have looked like that. We cannot ever know for sure what she actually did look like, contrary to your claim. It is an impossiblity.

Then don't say she didn't, with no proof at all. ****'s sake.

And jesus, dude, nobody here cares enough about you to troll your moddb. And if they did, it literally wouldn't matter because who **** cares. It's an internet page. Delete the comments if they offend you so much and get the **** over it instead of lashing out like a child.

Sure they don't.

17a348b433.png

AelleCyning said:
Then don't say she didn't, with no proof at all. ****'s sake.
I literally said that I wasn't saying she definitely didn't :lol: learn to read people's posts before having a meltdown about what you think the posts say?

And yeah, nobody here.

I 100% guarantee you that none of those comments was left by Alma.  :lol: there's no need to be so paranoid

There's no way you can possibly prove that is me and frankly I find these allegations outrageous, and will take them EXTREMELY seriously. I'll expect to see you in court within the month or there will be a warrant for your arrest. There's still time to retract this slanderous libel if you but apologize and bend the knee.

There's no way you can possibly prove that is me and frankly I find these allegations outrageous. I'll expect to see you in court within the month or there will be a warrant for your arrest. There's still time to retract this slanderous libel if you but apologize and bend the knee.

See, nothing this bint says is evne near intelligent or serious.

I 100% guarantee you that none of those comments was left by Alma.  :lol: there's no need to be so paranoid

Yes they were. Age of empires posted a gif of who did it

Three people posted.

I wonder who was involved in the idiotic argument about horses not being able to do damage to humans...

The three arseholes mentioned. Who are all ****posters who post garbage

I get at least five points for multi-syllabic words such as "allegations", "outrageous", and "slanderous", as well as higher level legal terms such as "libel", already placing me at an intelligence level beyond even your comprehension. I'm talking with my lawyer as we speak. You had your chance and you blew it.

AelleCyning said:
Amontadillo said:
Why are you so keen on assuming people are following you around? You're not that interesting to most of the people here.

I have screencaps of these guys ****posting my MODDB page. They made gifs of themselves doing it. Why are you so keen on denying blatant evidence?

Where the **** did I insinuate that?

For someone whingeing about a clear portrait of Cleopatra not being Cleopatra, you sure just assumed a ****ing lot.

You insinuated it by posting a quote from an incident a year ago while talking about a seperate incident happening currently. If that is not what you meant to imply, it's not my fault you failed to express your intention in a comprehensible manner.

And it's not a "clear" portrait of Cleopatra. Again, to quote YOUR OWN SOURCE: "portraying a red-haired woman whose features [...] suggest a posthumous portrait of Cleopatra".

ergo, she didn't actually look like that. Similar to that? Maybe. Fair skinned and red-haired? Maybe.  Like that? No.

You could really drop the whole antagonism and sexism and general dickishness act, btw. Because this ****?
AelleCyning said:
Death Note but in real life.
it's no bueno.

This random internet talk isn't that important, dude. Take a break, calm down, and get over yourself.

Back
Top Bottom