Does anyone be able to get the 3rd settlement?

Users who are viewing this thread

After I got my 2nd settlement (the 1st is automatic and the 2nd is through my own vote), my name never appeared on the vote even though I led the army captured tons of them. Is it because my renown or clan level not high enough? (I have 600+ renown and clan level 3) I saw some npcs already have lots of settlement but they still got the vote and some did not even participate the battle. Does anyone know how the system works?

How many villages came with your first fief? I got Makeb, which came with 3 villages (giving me 4 fiefs) and I haven't had the option to get another.

Right now I have 2 castles and 1 cities, but I left after I got them and build my own kingdom. But the way I took 3rd is bit tricky tho. It doesn't appear on me also but I used my influence points to change politics of kingdom to make myself earn more and more influence, things like + influence on castle owners, + influence for each notables in fiefs, + influence for each fief etc etc. then I had huge amount of influence just as others in the kingdom which makes influence soo less in Kingdom but after that, I offered my target castle to rechose owner and it takes default influence which is nothing when you had 2.6K influence... :grin: Monchug had around 7-10K tho :grin: but I used all my influence on castle to gave it to me even with that, percentage was low like 37% but somehow I've chosen, probably because I have good relation with Monchug and target fief was belong to Khergits which is second strongest clan and most probably rival of king. :grin:

How many villages came with your first fief? I got Makeb, which came with 3 villages (giving me 4 fiefs) and I haven't had the option to get another.

My 1st is a castle and came with 2 villages. My 2nd is town with 3 villages. I got these two super early but after that I never got any

Right now I have 2 castles and 1 cities, but I left after I got them and build my own kingdom. But the way I took 3rd is bit tricky tho. It doesn't appear on me also but I used my influence points to change politics of kingdom to make myself earn more and more influence, things like + influence on castle owners, + influence for each notables in fiefs, + influence for each fief etc etc. then I had huge amount of influence just as others in the kingdom which makes influence soo less in Kingdom but after that, I offered my target castle to rechose owner and it takes default influence which is nothing when you had 2.6K influence... :grin: Monchug had around 7-10K tho :grin: but I used all my influence on castle to gave it to me even with that, percentage was low like 37% but somehow I've chosen, probably because I have good relation with Monchug and target fief was belong to Khergits which is second strongest clan and most probably rival of king. :grin:

Wow. That's interesting. I didn't know you can propose rechose owner and I did not realize influence is that important. I only have a few hundred and I thought that was a lot lol. thx for sharing!

Youre welcome! Its kind of exploiting I think. Because normally 200 influence is so much as you think, but politics causes everyone in kingdom to increase their influence. And influence become worthless. Since everybody can easily call everyone to army, lords mostly become in army already or soo less troops to join one. So making it kinda weird situation so be carefull.
Also you spent influence and make election to take fief from owner first, then you make second election to choose new owner. So be sure you keep enough influence there.

btw having a LOT of influence is kinda good because you can spend influence on quests appear in your towns, such as “artisan can’t sell goods”(or somethinglike that) quest you can say, okay I’ll create a law for this, and spend influence and this is not the only one. So basically you can use your title in your quests if you are ruler but you need influence for that too.

Youre welcome! Its kind of exploiting I think. Because normally 200 influence is so much as you think, but politics causes everyone in kingdom to increase their influence. And influence become worthless. Since everybody can easily call everyone to army, lords mostly become in army already or soo less troops to join one. So making it kinda weird situation so be carefull.
Also you spent influence and make election to take fief from owner first, then you make second election to choose new owner. So be sure you keep enough influence there.

btw having a LOT of influence is kinda good because you can spend influence on quests appear in your towns, such as “artisan can’t sell goods”(or somethinglike that) quest you can say, okay I’ll create a law for this, and spend influence and this is not the only one. So basically you can use your title in your quests if you are ruler but you need influence for that too.

That's some great tips! thx!

Back
Top Bottom