Does anybody know if ranked mp will be available post release?

Users who are viewing this thread

With the current playerbase implementing ranks is not an option as there is not enough players to compete.Even if they implement ranks you will still fight the best players because there is nobody else available or there will be 20-30 minute que to find you 12 players at the same skill level.

Well MP is dead so if you want to kill it even further; you could always add MMR to destroy what's left of being able to find a match. TW had a chance and it could have worked at one point, but released open EA too early/broken/buggy/lackluster to keep any interest people had. Any means to regain that interest in vanilla is an uphill battle now that the first MP impression was so poor for the masses.

Last edited:
I wonder whether TW will ever publicly acknowledge everything that's wrong with this ****show that they call multiplayer.
Not likely, they refuse to concede that their vision was entirely off the mark and obtuse to what the veterans, whom spent tens of thousands of hours in pushing the limitations of the game to the breaking point; were telling them.

To concede would be to acknowledge that the fans knew more about what made M&B unique and stand apart from other games in the genre. Those games that I might add; whom plagiarized off of M&B in the first place; yet never attained the dedicated fan-base that TW has and died just as fast as bannerlord has. TW largely decided to mimic them with bannerlord in this installment; forsaking what made M&B special.

Last edited:
I queued up for skirmish on NA East at 2100 on a Saturday. I expected it to be the best time with the most people on. Instead I got a 15 minute queue and only a 3v3. Is EU much better?

TW would have to start making dramatic improvements to rebuild the player base such as overhauling Skirmish to be more akin to battle.

It's possible that their "one life mode" can achieve this. We don't know who is designing it, but it has a reasonable chance to bring players back at least to try it out. If TW's version fails, it's also possible that TW adopts the competitive standard (when it is determined) and hosts the official ranked ladder on that format.

On the other hand, Captain queues are fine. They're faster than my Overwatch DPS/Support queues. But due to well over 50% of units needing balance changes, Captain isn't the most fun to play, but it's clear that TW has found the core of something with the player retention against BLO.

You can't have ranked mode when theres 10 ppl playing at max. Also, their system is so retarded that when I queue separately with my friends, it puts us in separate 3v3s.

God, the brains of these developers....

Back
Top Bottom