Does an OSP like this exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm looking for an OSP which contains viking era (Anglo-saxon, Frank, Norse etc) clothing.

No i don't mean the unhistorical, dull-colored leather biker gear, I mean real clothing. Like these:

5d3f654dd5566510f81291b2de68157a.jpg

tumblr_inline_mq4w2hg6Ec1qz4rgp.jpg

And some anglo-saxon ones
these-anglo-saxon-germanic-speaking-people-who-settled-in-england-BTF4WB.jpg

frankish-lady-noble.jpg

Just wondering if something like that is out there

Hi! If you want, click my signature. I have a mod called the Sword and the axe, in which I tried to have some realistic clothes. They are all from OSPs and my own re-textures, which you are free to use, if you want. As for the OSP, I cannot grant permission, but as they are open-source, I'm sure there's no problem.  :smile:

just play viking's conquest dlc. most of the clothing is historically accurate I believe. You could always port the clothes to your own mod through openbrf.

Jewish rabbi said:
just play viking's conquest dlc. most of the clothing is historically accurate I believe. You could always port the clothes to your own mod through openbrf.

Well the problem is that the VC character models are very different, and I fear the rigging would mess up. Also yes, those clothes are pretty sexy

Don't think vikings used gambesons though, no mention of them in any saga, no findings of materials either

The Easy nine said:
Jewish rabbi said:

Well the problem is that the VC character models are very different, and I fear the rigging would mess up. Also yes, those clothes are pretty sexy

Don't think vikings used gambesons though, no mention of them in any saga, no findings of materials either

I ported a armor to native and there is no rigging problem https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2424501855353116570/0161CC242CBC8C7C2E7FB1AAED9184A8AB6BC683/ It will be hard to find any materials of gambison from over 1000 years ago

Back
Top Bottom