Does a Companions skill get disabled once they are Knocked out ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cracka

Squire
I'm trying to figure out whether my medic's Surgery skill is still in effect for the remainder of a battle once they have been knocked out.

Oh cool the April fools Cat's are back, it even matches my topic lol.

Silly question or nobody has the data on this ?

From personal experience, yes I believe so. Whenever my medic (with high surgery lvl) gets knocked out, everyone starts dying.

You may want to try to send your medic to a secluded area on the map so that he/she never gets targeted and stays alive OR the better route,  you can just put your medic at the bottom of your troop list and he/she will most likely become the last person to spawn in as long as you have enough other troops to suffice the initial troop requirement for a battle. Your medic's skills will still be in effect as long as he/she is still conscious, whether on the battlefield or not. (Or at least that's what I can deduce from my personal experiences.)

Oh cool, thanks for that.

I could never quite tell as I've noticed some wild fluctuations in survivability even when my medic is still conscious, that's why I was still on the fence about it. At least I now know having a 2nd medic in the group is viable providing our assumptions are correct. I'd still like confirmation if anyone has accessed this data. 

It's true, many people have testified to this. Backup medics are a good idea, but also try to keep your medic at the bottom of the party list, so he hopefully won't spawn at all and risk being boinked.

Indeed so. I always group my medics seperately,especially during sieges, so that I can get them to a safe spot to prevent them from being knocked out, otherwise the fatality rate skyrockets.

I also read somewhere that if a companion falls below 40% health on the world map, they're party skills also disables until they recover. Can anyone confirm this?

Captain Lust said:
You can also see their skills won't show up in the party screen while they're knocked out. As a clearer indicator :smile:.

Cool. Didn't even notice that. Can you few it during combat? Since it's a bit chaotic at times to keep track of which companions are still up and about.

3ntropy775 said:
Captain Lust said:
You can also see their skills won't show up in the party screen while they're knocked out. As a clearer indicator :smile:.

Cool. Didn't even notice that. Can you few it during combat? Since it's a bit chaotic at times to keep track of which companions are still up and about.
You can't bring up that screen. Mount & Blade is too hardcore to check whether Jeremus' legs are broken in the heat of battle. :grin:

Captain Lust said:
You can't bring up that screen. Mount & Blade is too hardcore to check whether Jeremus' legs are broken in the heat of battle. :grin:

And Jeremus is such a whiny little *****... Actually the whole group he rolls with are the biggest bunch of complainers.

Awesome, thanks all!

I never even thought of trying to access the party screen during combat, my brain automatically decided it wouldn't work lol.

Back
Top Bottom