Doctors Oath (lvl 75 medicin) perk should give Surgeon's XP

Users who are viewing this thread

+1
This would make the medicine actually viable/enjoyable to lvl. Since all you have to do is "play the game" literally. No need to cheese or abuse or waste time in town, by starving your party.
Woah pretty dead thread, lemme revive it =).

As this thread is already dug up:This perk should be working correctly since Beta v1.5.5. Can't say if it is still working since I'm not playing atm.

Then it would be even more powerful than the other useless perk.

The level 75 medicine perk selection is an illusion of choice or is anyone not taking doctors oath? But that´s not the only one but who cares...

The level 75 medicine perk selection is an illusion of choice or is anyone not taking doctors oath? But that´s not the only one but who cares...
I don't take it, I take sledges. I have my reasons and they're too complex for other Bannerlord players or TW to understand.

Bottom perk is decent tbf. Top perk is 5hp vs 50% reduction for wounder troops + 15hp for mounts. Mounts hp is pretty mediocre, but if you go with cavalry heavy party and get more speed from troop reduction, then I can see some builds using it. Only reason I took doctors Oath is I expected it to do it's job of lvling me ...

Back
Top Bottom