LSP Fantasy 3D Art Docm30's The Lord of the Rings Weaponry + Scabbards Added 12 May.

Users who are viewing this thread

I finally got around to added some scabbards to the pack to make it properly complete. Due to a misjudgement of the space left on the texture, there's no room for Faramir's scabbard, so his sword has to share one with Boromir's. The download link on the first post has been updated, so it's ready to use.

lordoftheringsscabbards.jpg

Next time the fancy hits me, I'll probably start another sheet and got some other weapons done. Maybe some Elven or Orkish ones.

Oh, and if a moderator see this, could he move it to the OSP board?

Thanks.

Это - только модели для моддеров. Вы просто не может установить в Warband и играть. Во-первых, вам нужно создать итемы в коде модуля.

Sorry to necropost, but this seemed like the best place to get the answer I needed.

What are the item_kinds.txt entries necessary to get these working?  Or did I miss something?

Lord Vaelis said:
Sorry to necropost, but this seemed like the best place to get the answer I needed.

What are the item_kinds.txt entries necessary to get these working?  Or did I miss something?
To manually write your own code lines in item_kinds.txt would mean serious knowledge, which I assume you don't have.
There is an easy way to get it working, and I suppose you want these weapons in your own module in single player so that you can see them at a merchant and buy them.
I wrote an explanation on how to do this, here you go.

Absurdly (not sure this is a word, but this quality deserves get a word for itself) amazing on the details.
Congratz on your skills that are like beautiful people,
around just to prove we are not the best yet  :lol:
Thanks for sharing.

Safe to say that Doc has a bit more on his plate these days.  Any texturing of weapons out of boredom will most likely not be happening any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom