Do you want the game to be released now?

Do you want the game to be released now?

• Yes

Votes: 19 11.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 88.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This makes more sense, I thought you agreed with op's opinion of "Enough with Patches, I can live with the game as it is now" which is ridiculous to me, but if you think they should fix the main issues and leave balancing then fair enough.
Are you really thinking that TW is going to commit big resources to the game that they have already sold 90% + copies for PC? At best they are working on portrait the game to consoles , and that does not mean adding features and depth to the game. Basically after the next two Patches they will abandon the game, no matter how much it bothers you, the money is already on their side, they will not waste it on something that even they themselves do not know exactly what want to do.
The last patch is the paradigm of the company's lack of definition and lack of commitment, it has already been released for a month and in each hotfix it gets worse, this is proof that they are not putting their best elements to finish the game, they just postponed it.
The best thing to do, was to give the game as finished, and expect a paid cheap add-on within six months to a year.
This, or a endless EA that will excuse, for ever, the lack of content.

Are you really thinking that TW is going to commit big resources to the game that they have already sold 90% + copies for PC? At best they are working on portrait the game to consoles , and that does not mean adding features and depth to the game. Basically after the next two Patches they will abandon the game, no matter how much it bothers you, the money is already on their side, they will not waste it on something that even they themselves do not know exactly what want to do.
The last patch is the paradigm of the company's lack of definition and lack of commitment, it has already been released for a month and in each hotfix it gets worse, this is proof that they are not putting their best elements to finish the game, they just postponed it.
The best thing to do, was to give the game as finished, and expect a paid cheap add-on within six months to a year.
This, or a endless EA that will excuse, for ever, the lack of content.
My god man just look at the poll, accept you're wrong and shut up. I don't care about your crazed conspiracies, I just want the dev's to fix the game before they release it.

My god man just look at the poll, accept you're wrong and shut up. I don't care about your crazed conspiracies, I just want the dev's to fix the game before they release it.

To be fair the vote has nothing to do with a company abandoning a game after getting paid.
This has happened on countless other games and could easily happen here.

And from a modders point of view the game has gotten worse over the last two months, not just worse but a lot of major issues have not even been added to the known bugs for the mod tools in over 2 months (I reported some major bugs on the 24th December but apparently they were known at least a week before that in BETA)

Two months with no bug fixes and not even having them as known bugs is unacceptable plus adding more bugs with each update is getting ridiculous now.
It takes 5mins to go into the tools and find these bugs so it’s not like they are here to reproduce.

It has nothing to do with getting the game stable before fixing the mod tools.
Most of the bugs have nothing to do with game stability and are just that, tools.
For example the terrain painter crashes when used at all, it wouldn’t affect the game at all if it were fixed or not, just modders.
If your going to release mod tools you should be supporting them and not ignoring them so that so many bugs build up that making certain mods is becoming more impossible every update.

To be fair the vote has nothing to do with a company abandoning a game after getting paid.

And from a modders point of view the game has gotten worse over the last two months, not just worse but a lot of major issues have not even been added to the known bugs for the mod tools in over 2 months (I reported some major bugs on the 24th December but apparently they were known at least a week before that in BETA)

Two months with no bug fixes and not even having them as known bugs is unacceptable plus adding more bugs with each update is getting ridiculous now.
It takes 5mins to go into the tools and find these bugs so it’s not like they are here to reproduce.
If they wanted to abandon the game they would've done it 10 months ago.
/pointless discussion

If they wanted to abandon the game they would've done it 10 months ago.
/pointless discussion

No there are plenty of games that continued to make pointless updates for years after the dev team abandoned it after getting money leaving a small team to add things no one wanted

It happens all the time on steam

No there are plenty of games that continued to make pointless updates for years after the dev team abandoned it after getting money leaving a small team to add things no one wanted

It happens all the time on steam
Obviously that can't be said about Bannerlord.
I understand that progress isn't fast enough for the armchair developers, but I don't care for their pointless opinion. If someone can prove that Bannerlord got abandoned by the developers I'll apologise, otherwise it's just people posting nonsense.

My worst nightmare is when TW decides that it has been one year and they have decided to release the game at this state. In other words, they have given up and have earned enough money from the EA sales.
This also means rebellions are halfway done, no castle management, no castle remakes, no feasts...

It has nothing to do with getting the game stable before fixing the mod tools.
Most of the bugs have nothing to do with game stability and are just that, tools.
For example the terrain painter crashes when used at all, it wouldn’t affect the game at all if it were fixed or not, just modders.
If your going to release mod tools you should be supporting them and not ignoring them so that so many bugs build up that making certain mods is becoming more impossible every update.
What do you mean "It"? What has nothing to do with getting the game stable before fixing the mod tools and what does this have anything to do with what I was saying?

Were you just getting your point out there or specifically replying to something I said, I don't know.

Obviously that can't be said about Bannerlord.
I understand that progress isn't fast enough for the armchair developers, but I don't care for their pointless opinion. If someone can prove that Bannerlord got abandoned by the developers I'll apologise, otherwise it's just people posting nonsense.

They're currently hiring for a scifi game. They clearly want to move on.

Can I have your source mate? Can't believe they already think about moving on.

nQxmv56.png
passion for sci-fi sound like they are working on a sci-fi game to me. maybe not, just a guess.

This was on the website. Its not anymore, but this was barely last month.

My worst nightmare is when TW decides that it has been one year and they have decided to release the game at this state. In other words, they have given up and have earned enough money from the EA sales.
This also means rebellions are halfway done, no castle management, no castle remakes, no feasts..
You mean something like it?
vHES5yE.png

Back
Top Bottom