Do you want more complex features, such as proper formation behaviour in Bannerlord?

Do you want more complex features in Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

player who's even remotely interested in this style of game already bought it right after the EA was released.
Full release on pc won't sell much like at the begining of EA, that is for sure. But i think like Warband this game will continue to be sold over the years. Most probably because of the mods. But, they will get another huge sum of money in a short time on console release.

When full release is finally announced, game magazines will pick up the hype again, check steam reviews and start a pre final release hype.

I also believe sales won´t be as high as the EA release, but also not small. More money will come from the console release for sure.

Remember Cyberpunk, got also hyped and released even more broken/incomplete than Bannerlord is right now :grin: .

I believe TW is aiming for a final PC release and console release at the same time.

It seems that this has become standard behavior for many games today.
They only improve with time (updates), when they improve.
IBannerlord hands down Game of the decade. Like RDR2 is, like GTA V. I would say Star Citizen will be the next game for 40 Years best of that genre. For example its ongoing Product as a Service that can end up being used in more Industries rather than Gaming if it's developeed pas certain point.

Who exactly are they expecting to buy the game on full release, though? I would think that just about every player who's even remotely interested in this style of game already bought it right after the EA was released. If they want more sales, they're gonna have to convince us all to buy it again.

You can bet that console players will buy it. For many reasons. One; they do not have a lot of games anywhere close to Bannerlord. It'll be like a shiny piece of treasure just dropped in front of them. Two; the majority will never know what it promised and didn't deliver, or how terribly it compares to a far older game. Three; just how insanely buggy and bad it is until it is too late.

Back
Top Bottom