Do you think it is possible for us to see such an Bannerlord Sci-Fi mp mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Roughly such* a mode:

Not so basic.. Not fully realistic.. Just focusing entertainment at Sci-Fi consept..
Is this possible?

I would like to see ancient egyptian mp mode, or a serie from past to future. But, not the subject of this thread.
For sure as long as the mod creators arnt forever turned off by the game. It's a great platform to make your own game via mod.

Also, I wanted to tell you how attractive you are. Even though I don't support your global politics, I really find you sexy with those pigtails...

Also, I wanted to tell you how attractive you are. Even though I don't support your global politics, I really find you sexy with those pigtails...
Is this some kind of troll comment? I couln't get it well.
I think that i only shared that Barnie is best presidental candidate at all options for the US & he would also be good administor (if possible) in turkey, too. I dont think i talked more global politics than that. Including corona news, or world-wide-daily-life news; sharing/talking/askin about events or values can't be considered as politic, right? +Whats the thing about pigtails? Is it an idiom?

Is this some kind of troll comment? I couln't get it well.
I think that i only shared that Barnie is best presidental candidate at all options for the US & he would also be good administor (if possible) in turkey, too. I dont think i talked more global politics than that. Including corona news, or world-wide-daily-life news; sharing/talking/askin about events or values can't be considered as politic, right? +Whats the thing about pigtails? Is it an idiom?
Greta Thunberg avatar

Back
Top Bottom