Do you think it is possible for us to see such an Bannerlord Sci-Fi mp mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Roughly such* a mode:
GB9gd.jpg

Not so basic.. Not fully realistic.. Just focusing entertainment at Sci-Fi consept..
Is this possible?

I would like to see ancient egyptian mp mode, or a serie from past to future. But, not the subject of this thread.

Last edited:
With mods, sure. There's much weirder stuff than this in Warband mods. No reason why Bannerlord mods won't push into other genres as well.

If youre asking if something like this will ever become an official game mode, then that seems extremely unlikely

I would like to see many BL DLCs from alpha & omega, everything in between including this one. But, yeah hopefully modders could do this : (

Last edited:
Beause of my bad grammer? etc. Why?

mnlbV.png

No model, no space/stars, no space-station with different levels, no earth etc..

0kMVS.png

Just earth + stars.

Think.
What we can have.
The grammar is fine, I just didn't understand from the pictures what you wanted. Is it like a space ship defense gamemode? Would be pretty fun but only suitable for mods of course.

The grammar is fine, I just didn't understand from the pictures what you wanted. Is it like a space ship defense gamemode? Would be pretty fun but only suitable for mods of course.
Aliens vs 16 players.
In a space station..
Suppy cargoes carries supply (like food ör power Cells for heat system etc) but also aliens..
There is also some random rare alien spawns in station without supply cargoes..

All players tries to reach supplies regurally to live.
All players should kill alliens to reaching supplies.

Each regular spawn waves bring back dead players to life again. (Similar to defend the Virgin)

But also, CCTV feature.. Cameras for monitoring further rooms in space station.

Surviving in danger & need of supplies..
Surviving within many kind of alliens & different allien spawns at space station.

Research room.. Control room. Dinner room. Cargo Chambers. And more at huge station with many functionalities..(Cameras, opening/closing Doors, etc)..

So ıts more than defence.. Its surviving in danger & darkness.. surviving together at space station..

How is it look now? Fun & cool mod idea right?

It's neither medieval nor mass combat, so there's no real advantage in making such a mod for Bannerlord. While almost everything is technically possible, it's better as a mod for some other game.

It's neither medieval nor mass combat, so there's no real advantage in making such a mod for Bannerlord. While almost everything is technically possible, it's better as a mod for some other game.
Well, if we design spawns good enough, i'm sure it can provide enough combat for 16 players.

On the medieval side.. Should we limit ourselves with the "medieval game" title for mods? I think not. Plus, we can use Bannerlord's native weapons for the mod. Of course weapons can also change for space station/aliens, but not needed as other features.. So.. I strongly believe that we can have such a mod for the entertainment & modding oppurtunities.. We dont have to focus on medieval game title at all.. We should focus fun.. :sad:

Addtionally, we can provide conseptle harmony with editing :

>A group of medieval people somehow teleport to an attacked space station and try to survive.

>(for only native weapons (clothes' changed situation): A group of wanderers are suddenly attacked by aliens after bringing sample equipment from the planet Earth. The only weapons they can use are the medieval weapons they brought with them with the reconnaissance.

or other scenarios.. We just need few 2D story telling images before starting the mod.. Done.

What do you think now?

Last edited:
Find another game that's more suitable for this kind of MP mode, one that already has SF scene props and models, and supports fun MP combat.
Bannerlord's advantage is (medieval) mass combat. If you are not using its advantages, you are wasting time (actually, it's the modders that are wasting time). Just because it can be done, it doesn't mean it should be done.

Find another game that's more suitable for this kind of MP mode, one that already has SF scene props and models, and supports fun MP combat.
Bannerlord's advantage is (medieval) mass combat. If you are not using its advantages, you are wasting time (actually, it's the modders that are wasting time). Just because it can be done, it doesn't mean it should be done.
Scene probs, models & different spawns is a thing im considering. Yes. I hope it can be done with modding kits. But.. Isn't this accually the matter of the what game's engine offers and modders' talent? If these possible(as i asked in thread) then why should i look for another game? I'm looking for fun, and it can be real.

And, you say its not suitable for mp mass combat. Then what was this:

As you can see, players tried to stop/kill enemies a narrow space..There is mass combat depending on waves imo. But, even you say it's not a mass combat. There it is.. Defend the virgin mod was so popular. Worth to make much better one, doesn't it?
(btw there can be wider places in space staion where mass combat can pass easier. Different rooms and corridors..)

Again, probs, models, spawns, new techs etc.. I don't know the engine let them become real.. I don't know if there is modders that want to make mod like this.. But, i know it can be fun if possible. And, asking..: could we see one mode like this?

:ohdear:

You'll see a Star Wars mod for Bannerlord, that's for sure. But if you really want something very specific to be done, then you need to do it yourself. Ideas are easy, modding is hard.

It's definitely possible. If anyone would do it is impossible to say. Cool idea tho.
Good to hear. I hope one devs can talk about this modding oppurtunity at tomorrow's turkish stream.. I'll try to join & ask some questions about it.

The spawn types are one of the very important things in this mode idea. What variety of spawn types will there be ? How long will each last? How harder will they beas time goes by/(or each waves cleared)? How random will be some of the spawn types? etc.

And also we need some comparision.. When all players die(with an increasing hardness), the survive time should be recorded to server weekly. Players should see their survive time & compare it to weekly other ended games' results. So.. While the surviving being a great affort to do, there should be also weekly survive time comparisons > which can be another important thing for players looking forward..

Here, i grab some screenshots for an example on cameras, which can be used at space station somehow..
(which type of camera suitable for bannerlord's game engine? stable cameras? stable & turning ones? deployable ones(as in my example here) ? idk. just one example here)

[this one is not operated from a computer/screen as in its' previous patches.. keep in mind this is just an example]

RcbiD.jpg

W-77_.jpg

NAcmW.jpg

dMoKX.jpg

UPD0u.jpg

you can open shelfs, windows, doors, lights etc.. which needed also in space station in some cases... engine suitable for these? idk.

7HqoN.jpg

head lamp for dark rooms in space station? maybe maybe maybe..

OoZxc.jpg

each player can control cameras & drone from panel.
each player use cameras all the time individually, but only one can use drone at the same time.

eyqC0.jpg

yKhvY.jpg

drone views

a_-Kf.jpg

another camera view

eNOi9.jpg

not deployed cam's channel.

pm4w9.jpg

UI for inventory.

BIGFOOT is a good game. Developing too slow, but it has cool features. You can play there multiplyer(up to 4). Unreal engine provides many opputunity to them. How about Bannerlord's engine? Can we see, at least, static-live cameras in some forms? Can we see opening/closing stuffs to reach (or back up) supplies? Even for prevent enemies for a time, we should be able to lock some games etc.. Questions, questions..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom