Do you think 1.5.9 is worth a new playthrough ?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have already been playing sandbox, ignore/ brother edit your age. People are acting as if this is a feature lol. It's really not, it's erasing a few lines of script. Besides, a mod already did this much better. The "features" in this game have the least amount of work put forth as possible.
Yeah Sandbox mode should have been added months ago, especially given how incomplete the Main Quest is. Just makes the game a lot more bearable and gives those who want to RP a lot more freedom (which is good for streamers who are also probably TW's strongest advertising as EA rolls on).

It's really weird to see Sandbox Mode and Body Sliders months after the Mods came out. I get they aren't the most critical features, but they are undoubtedly something most players want.

Prison Break is a decent feature, might be more meaningful if imprisonment really keeps Lords locked up. But then again a Kingdom's ability to fight is largely dependent on their available Lords. Seems like we're stuck between Snowballing and perpetual meaningless battles. IMO Militias should be a bit stronger. That or Party A.I. should actually use Towns/Castles for defense when under-strength.

But to the OP, yeah I'd just wait til the Battlefield Terrain System is out. That will (hopefully) be a legitimately good addition to the game. Actually just wait a few months, the longer you wait the happier you'll be most likely. I wish I had heeded my own advice and not put more then 100 hours into it this past summer given the game is EA.

Also as an aside it's rather funny you can start the game at age 50 and probably die a few days afterwards. This being due to "Old Age" death starting at age 47. Really if they need to keep the population in-check should have some Plague/Sickness deaths instead, then you wouldn't be limiting yourself to just the Old either. Maybe it's in the works that or this seems to be classic left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Back
Top Bottom