Do you remember....

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Jack said:
I remember When Cannon Cartridges Where Used To Aim The Cannon Now Day Kids use Those Fancy Range Thingy
I remember not knowing I could use those, and learned to do it without a reticle:grin: I once killed 4 guys in a building as the last survivor, and then killed the last man in a battle of those little sabers. I loved this mod, had quite a few hours in it.

You one of the many who could aim without the cartridge.......I remember trying that in a LB Just skimmed a friendly line.......I kept to my cartridges after that. xD

Anyone remember when the 51st (the old one, not this new knock-off) was actually good? Way back, before they started the recruitment spamming, there was a time when they actually participated in the community. I remember being on a server, and they would show up butcher everyone. Later on I managed to join them, then there were the trainings at La Haye Sante. Those were the good old days...

I also miss the lack of up-stabs, when combat was just spam down-stabs and spin in circles... I've never been good in melee since we switched to NW. Also, yes, I really miss those old maps... *sigh* time to re-download and hope there's a server up.

Aleks_S_I said:
I also miss the lack of up-stabs, when combat was just spam down-stabs and spin in circles... I've never been good in melee since we switched to NW. Also, yes, I really miss those old maps... *sigh* time to re-download and hope there's a server up.
Ah, the same here. Never quite got skilled at the new melee, but there was a server up some time ago, on which I played with a mate and several others. I still got the hang of the MM melee, it would appear.  :lol:

Antifiriz said:
Do you guys remember when an entire regiment got destroyed by artillery with one cannonball in the Battle of Wavre event? It was a freaking awesome shot.

52nd ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_4GrEiYBWA

Ah that day was hilarious .... poor 95th guys.

Good ol' MM.... :sad:
ma favourite multiplayer mod...NW just displace good ol' MM... :evil:
dey stole the idea...
it's just...sad.

R.I.P Good old times

R.I.P. MM Community

R.I.P. 13e

R.I.P. MM_Official_Battle

R.I.P. Mount&Musket Battalion!

I wish NW never was released..
MM would still be active, not as much trolls, easier to recruit...
Ohhh how I miss it...
b637bf5af884ecded7fd50059351dbd5.png

It was fun to play russian miltia and throw broken bottle to somebody face and run amok with wooden fork. Napoleonic Wars have this same but, it isin't same like old MM.
I miss MM... ;_;

Sloth said:
It was fun to play russian miltia and throw broken bottle to somebody face and run amok with wooden fork. Napoleonic Wars have this same but, it isin't same like old MM.
I miss MM... ;_;
+1

Aleks_S_I said:
Anyone remember when the 51st (the old one, not this new knock-off) was actually good? Way back, before they started the recruitment spamming, there was a time when they actually participated in the community. I remember being on a server, and they would show up butcher everyone. Later on I managed to join them, then there were the trainings at La Haye Sante. Those were the good old days...

I remember when I first started playing MM and I joined the 51st and was with them for awhile. That's where I got my Infantry Skills.
But yeah we'd train on that map with CSgt Kitty training everyone like a baws.
And Col Stalker being well....Col Stalker!

I remember my first waterloo event; i joined the 22nd and we were the first in! It was a glorious and bloody battle seeing as the 55th guysdecided to hold back..needless to say we all died xD

My best ever kill on Trenches, last guy running away in a deep trench and I did a 360 jump/crouch and got him in the back  :razz:
Good times, that map was brilliant.

I remember a kills streak of 8 in 1 live. With bayonet! Was the last man in my team!
I've recorded it but can't find it anymore...good ol' times with mm...

Harlef said:
I remember a kills streak of 8 in 1 live. With bayonet! Was the last man in my team!
I've recorded it but can't find it anymore...good ol' times with mm...

Could be me :razz: , I remember duels against Vikestad and Harrier when I was in 84e and where I learnt how to chamber .

Back
Top Bottom