Do you need to leave a party member at a castle after you capture one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Well you don't, you can keep your companions in your party and leave the settlement without a governor and it will be just fine.

The only time you should leave a companion there is if you captured a settlement of their culture, making them the governor will give the settlement a loyalty boost. Otherwise there is no point.

Well you don't, you can keep your companions in your party and leave the settlement without a governor and it will be just fine.

The only time you should leave a companion there is if you captured a settlement of the their culture, making them the governor will give the settlement a loyalty boost. Otherwise there is no point.

Oh OK gotcha, learning something new about this game everyday haha

If you end up winning the vote, whatever units you or your faction leaders will be all that's there to defend it

Oh so it is more of an insurance thing: Leave troops there to guard it IF it is attacked? But there isn't inherently a problem with leaving it unguarded other than that?

The other guy seems to be talking about leaving some troops in the garrison to defend, which is obviously a good idea lol

If you are at war the enemy will probably target your castle if there's nobody in the garrison.

The other guy seems to be talking about leaving some troops in the garrison to defend, which is obviously a good idea lol

If you are at war the enemy will probably target your castle if there's nobody in the garrison.

this clears up a lot lol Yeah I'm at war with 2 factions actually so I'll leave some people here. Sucks cause I don;t want to leave too many cause I don't have THAT much, but I also don't want to lose the settlement. #struggle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom